Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
Will somebody think of the poor lobsters
Lobster Becky Dole GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I respect the eloquent and well articulated response. Some extremely valid points raised and I want to put my time and thought into responding to the level it’s due. I’m cooking at the moment but will respond later this evening when I come back online.
I will take you at your word and expect a reply later - after all, what is a man without his word.

I’d like to leave you with some food for thought. I’m not going to bog you down with shocking statistics but you have with absolute certainty, impacted a victims and survivors. I hope with all of me, that the women and girls in your life never, experience such trauma.

I hope no-one is taunted online by a man someone, who brandishes a similar mindset to that of an attacker, using intimidation and power, to taunt them and bring back the nightmare they’ve experienced.

Enjoy your meal.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I will take you at your word and expect a reply later - after all, what is a man without his word.

I’d like to leave you with some food for thought. I’m not going to bog you down with shocking statistics but you have with absolute certainty, impacted a victims and survivors. I hope with all of me, that the women and girls in your life never, experience such trauma.

I hope no-one is taunted online by a man, who brandishes a similar mindset to that of an attacker, using intimidation and power, to taunt them and bring back the nightmare they’ve experienced.

Enjoy your meal.
I suspect Kesh is a woman 😉