Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm aware. I just wouldn't need to Google if Simba had an alternative meaning because I'd instantly link it to the film. Assuming most people would. She's not someone I follow or intent to watch. I don't watch children on TikTok.
fing feels like we watch children sometimes with how grown up some of the 'adults' behave though 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm aware. I just wouldn't need to Google if Simba had an alternative meaning because I'd instantly link it to the film. Assuming most people would. She's not someone I follow or intent to watch. I don't watch children on TikTok.
I only googled coz someone in the comments said to, I thought the film I was not expecting that 🤯

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wtf is chippy doing giving her advice when she's treated him like dirt? He's such a dry wet wipe

Hoping to get his 2 lions back still

Blink Lol GIF by Tokkingheads

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
If I’m honest it’s not the act of a that I find funny as I’m acutely aware that it’s not funny. What I enjoy is the level of anger and how triggered people are every time I enter a live. I find it entertaining how others find me and some words I type on a screen so abhorrent it causes mass panic and extreme anger.

That being said I didn’t totally consider the fact that the audience could include those who maybe underage and I assure you that that was without doubt not my intent. All the lives I generally watch are targeted at over 18’s but you’re right I can’t be 100% sure that my content doesn’t reach that audience. It’s something I need to take responsibility for and perhaps adjust my style to still be offensive but at a level that should in the unfortunate circumstance a minor come into contact it wouldn’t be too traumatic.

I’m not this evil, dangerous, sick individual you all try to make me out to be, I’m more of a troll with a more adult level of content.

I’m not promising I’m going to change into a god fearing, fully woke, politically correct guy however I will try to alter my style to take into account the very valid points you’ve made today. You’re the first person to actually speak to to me respectfully and question my actions as opposed to just being outraged.
I hope that in the future when you hear someone speak negatively towards our Mrs D you correct them. As you can see she is the light of CC. The rest of us are still fs though.