Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
✨ Nap time 😴

Tired At Home GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Just Angie being unhinged slagging of Pearl and pineapple, oh and she was doing her animal rights activist act comparing cats kept indoors to humans being locked in during covid 🤪
Just Angie being unhinged slagging of Pearl and pineapple, oh and she was doing her animal rights activist act comparing cats kept indoors to humans being locked in during covid 🤪

I'm a nana to 4 indoor cats and they are spoilt rotten. I've had 2 of my cats die on my road 🥺 when kids where young. The road has humps on to slow traffic and still got killed. Her poor cat properly owned by someone 🥺🥺

Feb 29, 2024
While grandson was having some lunch I had a quick look on TT (ear pods in) and I scrolled into the Hardys. The little girl is in hospital and she was off screen but you could see part of her dad trying to get her to clear her airways. It was really heart breaking to hear this little girl trying to clear her throat. I scrolled out. But just heard Darren say how scary it was earlier!!! It really upset me that it's allowed.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She is vile, takes him the cinema dressed up in a little black dress, he is 14 😩
I'm aware. I just wouldn't need to Google if Simba had an alternative meaning because I'd instantly link it to the film. Assuming most people would. She's not someone I follow or intent to watch. I don't watch children on TikTok.