Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
bail abandon thread GIF

Listening to Hayley the t try to tell sobriety jack he is triggering and does repeated behaviours to cause triggers

Omg this is hilarious 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

This is so adorable 🥹 thank you poppet, it shall be my pfp for the day 🩵

My Father has not long left, H is about to leave to pick up Bucks Fizz and food Dad arranged 🥂 My Mother is over later this afternoon ☺️ I’m catching up and reading all your lovely messages 🥳

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I can see why they would be frustrated. when both sides agreed to block each other and move on to avoid things from escalating, I don't think they expected to see leaked conversations about them from a discord server on another platform.
This changes things. but if, as you say, it’s ‘human nature to talk or discuss things, probably to b as well’ I suppose it's fair to expect similar from them as well if they wanted to.
Yeah I don’t give a s what they say about me tbh, and I don’t think a live needs to be started every time someone says something negative about you. I’ve been reactive to bad stuff about myself before and I just wouldn’t even bother now, not everyone will like me and people will always chat s it doesn’t even matter. It was screenshot from the discord and sent to people I think but then that convo was had because they had been talking negatively about Paige. It’s all back and forth and boring.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Angie can do off going on about addicts having kids, what bout lynz and her oramorph addiction! I’m fing raging 😡
So am I 😡 Angie is one ignorant bastard. Addicts do not put the addiction above their kids at all and not to trauma dump but the father of my children is currently in recovery from a cocaine addiction. It took me a while to accept he wasn’t choosing it over us, it was a choice at first until the addiction took hold