Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My dogs molting is horrendous my eldest son has a red nose can't stop sneezing, my skin is itchy as do and my grandsons eyes are red and itchy I have hoovered 3 times 😩
Do you have a dog slicker brush? I find them useful. And apparently a rubber broom gets pet hairs out of carpets/furnishings like magic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913_180511_B&M Stores.png
    Screenshot_20240913_180511_B&M Stores.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240913_180619_B&M Stores.png
    Screenshot_20240913_180619_B&M Stores.png
    203 KB · Views: 9

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Mummy 🥴

denzel washington cringe GIF
On The Road Family GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

Mrs D you are grandma 👵 ❤️

Medusa

Do you have a dog slicker brush? I find them useful. And apparently a rubber broom gets pet hairs out of carpets/furnishings like magic.
We used to rescue greyhounds and I had a thick shag pile lounge carpet and bedroom rug, i would spend hours going over them with my hand stuck inside a sweaty trainer because I was told it was the best thing for removing stubborn pet hair. 😫
There wasn't anything like this then 😍

Nov 10, 2023
I was hoping it was a one-off thing, but a few months in now and gradually accepting that I'll have to do the whole "leaving the house to get medically judged" thing. 😫😫😫

Thank you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 & @RedRedWine🍷! I'm off to Amazon to see how much money I'll be spending... 🤣
It may be a disc that’s slipped and is aggravating a nerve.
I’ve had ongoing issues for years now and several discs that have prolapsed. 2 pressing on nerves. It weird af and alternates between which side is worst.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
We used to rescue greyhounds and I had a thick shag pile lounge carpet and bedroom rug, i would spend hours going over them with my hand stuck inside a sweaty trainer because I was told it was the best thing for removing stubborn pet hair. 😫
There wasn't anything like this then 😍
Kids today don't know how good they got it!

angry fist shake GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I know a couple of people here have posted about using a tens machine. Any recommendations? Been experiencing pain that seems to start in my leg(s) and goes into my lower back, so hoping to find something that may help with it.

For everyone this isn't relevant to...

London Dancing GIF by The Bachelor
I love my tens machine,used them for years for back pain. Get the heated one if you can as it’s much better. I got mines from Lloyds chemist but Amazon have good ones
Electric Shock Lightning GIF by Nickelodeon

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It may be a disc that’s slipped and is aggravating a nerve.
I’ve had ongoing issues for years now and several discs that have prolapsed. 2 pressing on nerves. It weird af and alternates between which side is worst.
Stupid backs. 🫶

By the time I get a doctor's appointment I won't have any symptoms (at that time). I just know it. 😫😂 But it's not fun today. Making me feel sick and almost winded when walking. I wanted to get drunk tonight, but had to choose the co-codamol instead. 💔😂