Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jack's coming for anything he can fit up his Wizards sleeve
Think Sara Gilbert GIF by ABC Network

i vote angie. head first.
Can you fill me in. What has Angie Done to jack? I can't stand either oh and check out my video with the vote on thefactfreak3 ✌️
i looks like they may have been in cahoots (angies with mylan) he's giddy cause jack insulted him, so angie's winding him up further.
mylan will cry if jack does what he's done before and blames mylan. esp if he calls the police again

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Hayley vomit more or less insinuated that Jay's mum was hiding something because she wasn't out there actively searching for her son, and.. I'm sure she also painted Jay out to be a drug runner who stole someone's rolex watch, but NOW she suddenly wants to be their voice. 🤣🤣

Hayey Vomit

dead wink martindale GIF

Can you fill me in. What has Angie Done to jack? I can't stand either oh and check out my video with the vote on thefactfreak3 ✌️
Trigger for the blurs of sensitive topics 🙂

This all started a few days ago with Angie wanting to cam 2 jack self harming she also wanted to get in his box and start him off so he would self harm again so she could record it for her fmyp show. Since then it's been back and forth between them he got into her box yesterday where Janet, Chester's mod got in and accused him of talking about I think Angie along with that X factor Kayleigh, Jack flew off the handle and raising a knife to his throat multiple times saying they will be the reason he kills himself . So then since this has happened and if course it had to happen in her box she's using it for content

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Angela cares so much about others' MH that she has purposefully, and maliciously, triggered Sobriety Jack despite knowing how bad a place he's in, mentally. Isn't that something she condemns others for when she claims they do it to her? Another twilight zone episode on tiktok, I guess.
i tried tellin mylan that if the police are called jack will more than likely blame just him and not ang because of ang's numbers. and angie will drop him like hot soap. he laughed and wanted mix up for fyp.
after the incident last night it's not very bright. it's cruel