Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I thought that the other day. Her liver is definitely struggling
She starting to look more like Mr Burns from the Simpsons every day
mr burns verkaufen der kraftwerk GIF

Medusa

Same I’m from the pull up and get it over with generation. I’d never have listened either!
It's the way i was raised so i knew no different, I would never ever life a hand to friends, family (well most family members) or the people I loved but I was a nasty piece of work, my anger was deep rooted from my childhood and from what I witnessed in the career that i chose to do so I had to find another way to release the hate and anger I had inside, which is why i decided to use it in the boxing ring and not on the street corners, I'm pleased to say I am nothing like the angry self destructive idiot I used to be.
Our generation was the best, maybe I'm being biased but there wasn't social media, people didn't get involved and fuel the embers, if you had a problem you sorted it by having a straightener and it was over and done with, I'm so glad I'm not growing up in this day and age.

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It's the way i was raised so i knew no different, I would never ever life a hand to friends, family (well most family members) or the people I loved but I was a nasty piece of work, my anger was deep rooted from my childhood and from what I witnessed in the career that i chose to do so I had to find another way to release the hate and anger I had inside, which is why i decided to use it in the boxing ring and not on the street corners, I'm pleased to say I am nothing like the angry self destructive idiot I used to be.
Our generation was the best, maybe I'm being biased but there wasn't social media, people didn't get involved and fuel the embers, if you had a problem you sorted it by having a straightener and it was over and done with, I'm so glad I'm not growing up in this day and age.
That’s how I was brought up