Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Also heard the most weirdest comment from Taurian earlier saying how she'd had unprotected sex today and how she may have a baby in 9 months. People just get more fing weird as the days go on.
I don’t watch her or Paigey or Baby A etc. that whole group are fing toxic and just as bad as the fishwives for inhouse fighting.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Someone get me a corneto I'm annoyed
Only one left in the freezer

Street Fight GIF by Campus Univers Cascades

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
For entertainment purposes i hope Elsa and Cinders do meet up and have a one on one brawl.
However it wont solve s, I was one very angry, pathetic, little b with no fear and very little care who I put my hands on, so when i see Cinders threatening to pull up at peoples houses, i so wish i could tell her it's not worth it and the only people it affects is your loved ones and those who care about you, but I refused to listen to anyone so I doubt she will too.

So I guess I'll get my popcorn at the ready.
Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson

Same I’m from the pull up and get it over with generation. I’d never have listened either!

Medusa

well jack listened to me :devilish:
I tried on my burner account and I was blanked, when his views are high he won't listen to anyone.

Fine example is when someone gifted a hand heart to someone in his box, he started ranting telling everyone it was his live and not to gift anyone in his box, if he knew he gets 30% he'd change his tune and big up the gifters. 😭