Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
See Alex you seem to forget we have the upper hand, we are anonymous and you are not. I will show you how easy it is to set someone up. Watch this space you perverted little creep.
I doubt it's him. He's to much of a se bag to come back in here
I Believe In You GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?

The Goonies Sloth GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I want the meta data that you didn't do it and proof of this so called fake account of yours. Until then you mocked CSA and doxed someone's abuser. The end.
All you need to do is get the @ of the account. Until then, do off. And stop playing with your mushroom whilst on live - it's creepy and gross.

lonely mood GIF

Nov 10, 2023
I want the meta data that you didn't do it and proof of this so called fake account of yours. Until then you mocked CSA and doxed someone's abuser. The end.
I’ve never mocked someone’s csa Alex that’s a fing lie. I also never doxed someone’s abuser again another lie.

It’s your side that has come with screenshot so why can’t you show the meta data?

I myself am a survivor of csa. I’ve spoke about on here and mentioned it on my posts. I would never mock csa.

And quite frankly you accusing me of that is laughable. Chair and crab paste Alex? Remember that? Remember when Kelly said survivors needed a shag?

So yeah do you

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
You’re the one making the accusations Alex so you need to provide @RedRedWine🍷 with the info she has asked for. Cos at this point it’s just a load of waffle. we all know that fake accounts can be made, in fact I have a fake account of you somewhere out there in the land of social media and while I haven’t used it yet other than to observe I might just give you a taste of your own medicine and run around that app calling people twats.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yet you reply to my non relevant self! I can't help being wealthy. I was born that way!! I am also VERY generous to ppl on tiktok. Ask Factfreak because he had enough of my money during the time I supported him!
BTW We are ALL important to someone!!
Your reading comprehension skill needs improvement.

You should also sort your priorities out, as money seems to be the be all & end all to you. To keep telling everyone about how "rich" you are is weird. It's desperate, it's pathetic, it's cringe worthy, it's embarrassing, it screams "new money". Not very considerate, not very demure, not very mindful.

GIF by The Mick

I’ve never mocked someone’s csa Alex that’s a fing lie. I also never doxed someone’s abuser again another lie.

It’s your side that has come with screenshot so why can’t you show the meta data?

I myself am a survivor of csa. I’ve spoke about on here and mentioned it on my posts. I would never mock csa.

And quite frankly you accusing me of that is laughable. Chair and crab paste Alex? Remember that? Remember when Kelly said survivors needed a shag?

So yeah do you
Not just any shag either from miss oirish Kelly the victim it was with a cactus but you only have to look at his circle for the company he keeps. All equally rotten.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I spent several hours editing a montage of clips and then asked my Husband to tap the post button - inspired by your comment. Thank you 🥹 Over the decades (Christ I’m old), I’ve posted and deleted my singing many times. I get it darling, it’s so immensely personal to us. Try to view those of us listening as appreciators and not judges. When you’re ready, I would be honoured to listen 🩵

In Love Flirting GIF by Reaction GIFs

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just a little reminder that Alex Brigham is not a good person!

1. Racist - Joked about not being racist as his TV was in colour
2. Perverted - sent his mushroom to multiple women and had a tug on a live whilst women were discussing their autistic children
3. Mocked child SA and thought it was hilarious that a pedalo would have tears and crab paste on Irish Kelly's chair
4. Is a raging hypocrite (on again off again friendship with Angie is an example)
5. Sponges of his mother
6. Manipulated 10k from his viewers
7. Calls himself a creater when the only thing he creates is a fing headache.

Anna Kendrick No GIF by The Lonely Island

Nov 10, 2023
here’s the thing Alex. I stand by everything I’ve said on here and on TikTok.

But I will not admit to something that I didn’t do.

Btw maybe look at your dear friend Manda who is working with pink haired Ellie who put many people on the app through hell. She even caused chaos for your bestie red if I remember right.
And of course then there’s the fact that Manda is also buddying up with sausage.

See where I’m going here Alex? I’m not the one with close ties to ex plm. And I’m not sitting around them and screen recording them either unlike Manda.
I mean it’s amazing how she had a screen record of you on her page as well but then it magically disappeared because you’re fwends.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Stop using comment cafe for content sad act, it was probably Kelly or mad Manda you don't even no these people, that's why we stay here and all the kranks use TikTok, you are a repulsive man that gets off on attacking women, go out and do things what normal men do at your age, weirdo