Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
Get Away Woman GIF by Max

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
here’s the thing Alex. I stand by everything I’ve said on here and on TikTok.

But I will not admit to something that I didn’t do.

Btw maybe look at your dear friend Manda who is working with pink haired Ellie who put many people on the app through hell. She even caused chaos for your bestie red if I remember right.
And of course then there’s the fact that Manda is also buddying up with sausage.

See where I’m going here Alex? I’m not the one with close ties to ex plm. And I’m not sitting around them and screen recording them either unlike Manda.
I mean it’s amazing how she had a screen record of you on her page as well but then it magically disappeared because you’re fwends.
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
You’re the one making the accusations Alex so you need to provide @RedRedWine🍷 with the info she has asked for. Cos at this point it’s just a load of waffle. we all know that fake accounts can be made, in fact I have a fake account of you somewhere out there in the land of social media and while I haven’t used it yet other than to observe I might just give you a taste of your own medicine and run around that app calling people twats.
😁

Attachments

• IMG_2011.png
    IMG_2011.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 46
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just a little reminder that Alex Brigham is not a good person!

1. Racist - Joked about not being racist as his TV was in colour
2. Perverted - sent his mushroom to multiple women and had a tug on a live whilst women were discussing their autistic children
3. Mocked child SA and thought it was hilarious that a pedalo would have tears and crab paste on Irish Kelly's chair
4. Is a raging hypocrite (on again off again friendship with Angie is an example)
5. Sponges of his mother
6. Manipulated 10k from his viewers
7. Calls himself a creater when the only thing he creates is a fing headache.

Anna Kendrick No GIF by The Lonely Island
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I want the meta data that you didn't do it and proof of this so called fake account of yours. Until then you mocked CSA and doxed someone's abuser. The end.
Tell me how what you said is open to interpretation ya silly t.. peadophiles go after children, pre pubescent children. So describing a chair a peadophile had in his possession as smelling of tears and crab paste means one thing.. bizarre how YOU are always excused for your actions! And how can redredwine prove she didn’t do something? The onus is on YOU to prove it without a shadow of a doubt and you haven’t done that! Oh and miss red doesn’t love you

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
It’s pretty easy for accounts that are level 19 gifting, just go to change @ and account name and change your profile pic
I’m a level 19 on my main 😂 I could easily do the same to red wine and see how fast Alex runs with it. People are meant to trust a cheater who has lied on multiple occasions

Medusa

I wont respond to the  grunting groomer - it's exactly what he wants because he knows everyone on here will keep him relevant and give him clout for a few days. He'll unblock then block cc when he desperate for content, He can hardly take the moral high ground when him and Kelly mocked CSA, and they BOTH found it hilarious.

He's a bullshitting bellend, no one believes him (apart from dried up Irene) and the whole app thinks he's a wanking waster.
Screenshot_20240917_115601_Chrome.jpg

We are not playing your game - The end.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Iv been trying to figure all this out on the side.

To me it's weird that this "fake" red red wine account would have studied redredwine enough to know she often uses the word "meh" in her posts. To start off the comment as "meh she blocked my uncle Tommy account".

It's weird that nobody else has mentioned seeing this fake account, I find the meta data would be a bit pointless because it's a photo of someone watching the live on their ipad or tablet. It's not a fake screenshot because the original isn't even a screenshot, so it would just say the date time & device. This leads me to believe there isn't a video because it's a photo of someone watching the live, they wouldn't need a photo if it was being recorded.

I also said the other day I found it weird that squeak and co would even let a fake account of someone in their live when it's difficult to get in on a real account I also would imagine they would call that out and find it out of character and highlight it?

I'd be interested to know what live it was and who else was in there to see what was said at the time and if anyone else noticed it. Because any other time a fake account is spotted it's spoken about by someone in here.

Just my thoughts, cancel me if you like I don't care