Every Where
Funny Face Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN
Phaedra Parks Please GIF
Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Eyeroll Ugh GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Iv been trying to figure all this out on the side.

To me it's weird that this "fake" red red wine account would have studied redredwine enough to know she often uses the word "meh" in her posts. To start off the comment as "meh she blocked my uncle Tommy account".

It's weird that nobody else has mentioned seeing this fake account, I find the meta data would be a bit pointless becuase it's a photo of someone watching the live on their ipad or tablet. It's not a fake screenshot because the original isn't even a screenshot, so it would just say the date time & device. This leads me to believe there isn't a video because it's a photo of someone watching the live, they wouldn't need a photo if it was being recorded.

I also said the other day I found it weird that squeak and co would even let a fake account of someone in their live when it's difficult to get in on a real account I also would imagine they would call that out and find it out of character and highlight it?

I'd be interested to know what live it was and who else was in there to see what was said at the time and if anyone else noticed it. Because any other time a fake account is spotted it's spoken about by someone in here.

Just my thoughts, cancel me if you like I don't care
You're not cancelled, every point you've made is valid and needs addressing to be fair. Easy solution would be for @RedRedWine🍷 to prove either way if it's her account.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You're not cancelled, every point you've made is valid and needs addressing to be fair. Easy solution would be for @RedRedWine🍷 to prove either way if it's her account.
I don't even think she can do that, there would need to be a clear screen recording from the live of someone clicking her account and showing all her info, followers, users, videos and I don't believe it exists. I think Alex is just hoping people take his word as gospel.

I would be curious to see it though, even just of the live. Because if Sqeaks sides whos thing is denying they ever spoke about Kelly's uncle, I don't understand why that comment would be made or left without them addressing it. And if they addressed it they'd surely click the account to check who it was? Because even if it's a fake account and they let the account say that, it goes against what they've been denying too....

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don't even think she can do that, there would need to be a clear screen recording from the live of someone clicking her account and showing all her info, followers, users, videos and I don't believe it exists. I think Alex is just hoping people take his word as gospel.

I would be curious to see it though, even just of the live. Because if Sqeaks sides whos thing is denying they ever spoke about Kelly's uncle, I don't understand why that comment would be made or left without them addressing it. And if they addressed it they'd surely click the account to check who it was? Because even if it's a fake account and they let the account say that, it goes against what they've been denying too....
Apparently Mad Manda has the full recording and it was Yvonne's live.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
Fx Networks Cooking GIF by The Bear

do off you absolute mushroom tugging wanker