Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
So why is there no screenshot of the ACTUAL profile? Alex you should know out of all people that you can't just go off a nickname you bellend

Yeah that’s 101 really tap on name, screenshot profile, followers etc, basic level checking.

Is there no way you can prove you were in another live @RedRedWine🍷 I’m going to check my TikTok see if I can find my history etc

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000024418.png
Following:
1000024420.png
1000024422.png
Followers:
1000024424.png

So, obviously the nickname is not the same as shown in the screenshot but the profile picture is. If, and I repeat if, this is the account, then it's obviously a burner. They don't follow anyone from CC, even. Once again, without the @ from the actual comment left it's impossible to 100% say which account left it.

One way to potentially give a small amount of defense would be to find RedRedWine's known accounts commenting around that time to compare profile pictures and nickname layout, but it's all a bit OTT to me. The comment seems to be something they're desperately grasping onto, rather than being of any actual significance. I could say I created any account, but without proof that I have the ability to log in to said account it's just hearsay/bullshit. There's more focus on that comment than the comments or account they're saying RedRedWine was trolling on. "Awfully odd."

And now Mushroom is on, pretending he'd drive around punching people's heads in. 🙄

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
1000024418.png
Following:
1000024420.png
1000024422.png
Followers:
1000024424.png

So, obviously the nickname is not the same as shown in the screenshot but the profile picture is. If, and I repeat if, this is the account, then it's obviously a burner. They don't follow anyone from CC, even. Once again, without the @ from the actual comment left it's impossible to 100% say which account left it.

One way to potentially give a small amount of defense would be to find RedRedWine's known accounts commenting around that time to compare profile pictures and nickname layout, but it's all a bit OTT to me. The comment seems to be something they're desperately grasping onto, rather than being of any actual significance. I could say I created any account, but without proof that I have the ability to log in to said account it's just hearsay/bullshit. There's more focus on that comment than the comments or account they're saying RedRedWine was trolling on. "Awfully odd."

And now Mushroom is on, pretending he'd drive around punching people's heads in. 🙄
He'd barely get to where I live without gasping for his breath, let alone lay a punch on me the soft t

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I like wasps tbf
Awwwww Hearts GIF
I like them and leave them alone, but they piss me off when they start getting dumb. Wish they'd just stick to staying under the fruit trees, getting pissed until the frost comes rather than terrorising me.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
do off you dirty bastard predator go and sniff seats ya fing weirdo we don't want you here

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
1000024418.png
Following:
1000024420.png
1000024422.png
Followers:
1000024424.png

Interesting, because when I searched for red red wine accounts earlier this wasn't even on my search list.And the name isn't the same so doubtful.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Found this! Lisa was saying in Angies live last night “I have a job, I’m not online all the time” errrm but told us she retired early and bragged didn’t need to work 🤷‍♀️
Yeah she said earlier that it’s not her fault she has money she was born that way, then next saying they are spending her husbands parents inheritance 🤔
Lying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Right, I'm off out to touch grass. Except not literally, because animals piss and s on it and that's ew. I'll still be listening to the bullshit, so I'll definitely be making disgusted/annoyed facial expressions, mutter swear words and insults under my breath, and generally acting like a complete fing nut. Good times.

Regular Show Surprise GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Interesting, because when I searched for red red wine accounts earlier this wasn't even on my search list.And the name isn't the same so doubtful.
As I say, without them showing the @ there's no way to know. & now so much time has passed it's fing stupid. The only way I'd accept the @ proof would be if there was a screen-recording of that live showing the comment & immediately showing the @. & I'm still not sure why it fing matters. 🤷‍♂️😂