Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
No Alicia, you didn't give a do about who Delulu upset or offended until she said something to you that hurt you.
GIF by VH1

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I hate it when the gossip happens and I'm working, have some consideration for Nolan 😭

Also , @Alicia I understand the not wanting back and forth with Angie and her so called cult, but if you end up inside her colon and I find you riming her, I'll s in your cake. I'll actually be really disappointed, nearly as disappointed as when I found out @Anonymous had a foofoo

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There really is a new trend on the app trying to bring world peace get everyone together and squash beef with wronguns. If someone annoys me I don't talk to them again, I don't have a desperate need of approval or to seek validation and peace from them 😭 if I don't like someone I don't like them forever and my soul is incredibly peaceful 😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Alicia, Taurian, Paigey, NJ all selective outrage when it comes to racism. You’ve championed for months about Angie being a vile racist, you’ll never entertain her and stop at nothing to get her of the app.. now here you are sat in her box all friendly? Totally invalidated themselves. You don’t care about racism. None of them ever have.
I get what you’re saying but this phrase is bullshit. As a poc myself I definitely care about racism, it annoys me that they go in Angie’s box too so you can say they are two faced and idiotic but to accuse black people of not caring about racism isn’t on. It’s a very Angie like saying.

Oct 24, 2023
That fake account is the lady who I had an exchange with back in July. It’s the lady who laughed about Hayley comets dv and said she should have got booted properly. I did a post an about it at the time. And I posted my interactions with them in here.

Still a completely different account from the alleged account the other night then. As the names different 🤦‍♀️🤯

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
There really is a new trend on the app trying to bring world peace get everyone together and squash beef with wronguns. If someone annoys me I don't talk to them again, I don't have a desperate need of approval or to seek validation and peace from them 😭 if I don't like someone I don't like them forever and my soul is incredibly peaceful 😂

Same, I don’t really give a do who likes me or not. I can cut people off in a heart beat in the real world, so TikTok is even easier.

This whole red wine thing is smoke and mirrors and I feel like it’s being used to distract everyone. They want the spotlight off their childish arguing, and finger pointing.

Mind you I’d be doing everything I could to shove it to Brigham.

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I haven't watched all this Live but ANGIE you're not special you're a t. I will never Apologise for anything I've said about you and will continue to hight you're VILE behaviour.
I Will NEVER forget the s you did around me and how far you pushed me. OH And lynz " He bullies Women" Scroll through my content you blind t. You steal your mother's medication druggy t and this one's for you 🖕
I also will NOT force on anyone that they should not try make peace etc it's there choice but it is disappointing.

Oct 24, 2023
Well I'm glad that the account that didn't go into Squeaks and hasn't done anything appeared to tell us they didn't do it despite nobody remembering them and the username being completely different. Also it seems like they used your old old profile photo, then changed it to your old one and not even your new one.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News