Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
It falls under dermatillomania - a somewhat sub branch of self harm but only when it’s a persistent compulsive issue, not just doing it once or twice *glares at Angela*
I’m terrible for picking at my skin and plucking, give me some tweezers and a magnetic mirror and I can be occupied for hours, the next day I berate myself as I’m missing half an eyebrow and have picked non existent spots and made my face sore 🤦🏼‍♀️

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m terrible for picking at my skin and plucking, give me some tweezers and a magnetic mirror and I can be occupied for hours, the next day I berate myself as I’m missing half an eyebrow and have picked non existent spots and made my face sore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah, same! That’s another branch of my SH. My legs are full of sores from doing that to them. I skin graze and any imperfection annoys me

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just us Hardy’s off camping in the sunshine 🌞 while poor Isla is so poorly. I wouldn’t be leaving her side,no matter how fing much I needed a break 🤬
Season One Starz GIF by Dublin Murders

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah, same! That’s another branch of my SH. My legs are full of sores from doing that to them. I skin graze and any imperfection annoys me

Have either of you tried picking pads? I have a large collection of fidget toys, that are incredibly helpful for keeping my fingers and hands busy and distracted 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
Your soothing voice is even for me 💙 I can't answer this question for you as I'm lucky enough not to know what it's like I only have experience of a loved one going though it