BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Female boss is not much of a female boss
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
It's your story do what you are comfortable with, maybe send it to a friend first before posting, you have the option to turn comments off maybe, but I really can't see you getting any negativity from anyone that matters 🤎

Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
Just a little different view from me what I'd hate to happen is for you to receive any nasty comments especially from the cult. I wouldn't want you to get yourself into a situation you don't need to be in, it sounds already like your fighting between head and heart 🩵. I know your worrying about everyone else's feelings but I feel in this situation for me only yours matter because this is your story 🩵

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Mary I barely watch you and you ignored me yesterday I dared you to go make up with Angie in the comments of your live maybe I got ghosted so I left 😭
Judas I think me and you must be twins, first big gob ignored us and now @MMM ignores is when we @ in comments!
Although half the time I’m in there on my main, but god damn it Mary you should just know who I am 🥴🤣🤣