Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Judas I think me and you must be twins, first big gob ignored us and now @MMM ignores is when we @ in comments!
Although half the time I’m in there on my main, but god damn it Mary you should just know who I am 🥴🤣🤣
Apology Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 29, 2024
I do agree with Laura on the gifting point, just because someone has gifted you does not mean you owe them anything other than a thank you.
I hate when people use that, "I gifted them big!" So what? That's your choice. You don't now own them.
You just don't risk an animal to get into the wrong hands. I guess the woman would have also needed a home check. I was lucky when involved with adoption as by the time they got to me they already had their home check and was integrated. I did have a guinea pig rescue many years ago. A couple came and wanted 1 guinea pig (always rehomed them in pairs) they was going to keep it in their living room with their pet ferett 🤣🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You just don't risk an animal to get into the wrong hands. I guess the woman would have also needed a home check. I was lucky when involved with adoption as by the time they got to me they already had their home check and was integrated. I did have a guinea pig rescue many years ago. A couple came and wanted 1 guinea pig (always rehomed them in pairs) they was going to keep it in their living room with their pet ferett 🤣🤣
That would not have ended well
Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
Mrs D, don’t come to us and ask, do what’s in your heart, we trust you implicitly 🥰 do what you are comfortable with. I can’t talk about my experience/family experience and that’s fine BUT I never not look 🫣 when I’m being educated

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Mounjaro users - I want to start this but I’m really scared about side effects and possible long term health issues after using it. Can anyone reassure me? Scared! I know it’s a really personal decision but I get as far as paying for it and then close the page! Thanks 🙏 ❤️
All I can say is it will be the best prick you've ever had 😂 it's changed my life my health and my mobility....medexpress discount code if you go with theAAP245 it more affordable £40 off ....message me if you need help x apart from a bit of morning sickness and constipation iv not had any other side effect, it's helped me drastically reduce my portion sizes and alcohol intake

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Ultimately this is a very personal decision to make and a decision that either way, there is a massive respect for you even letting people know that you can relate to the subject.
With my background I am always grateful to someone who can provide education thru experience, so for me if this is something you feel comfortable sharing then I think you could highlight valuable and valid points. But you have to think about yourself when making this decision 🤎

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Here's a few piggies and a cat I rescued called Princess. She arrived at my vets on the year my dad died. I thought it was a sign and kept her as RSPCA told us to put her back where we found her. She had epilepsy but had a few good years with me. A face only a mother could love 🤗 FB_IMG_1726679856797.jpg FB_IMG_1726679974222.jpg FB_IMG_1726680048553.jpg
I love piggies, I had 2! Bungle and bear 🐻🤣

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

Just my little input here...
Never feel you have to validate yourself through photos when sharing such a personal experience.
Your goal whilst promoting and celebrating your own recovery, is being a voice to show recognition, provide education and help end the stigma which surrounds this particular branch of mental health - you are under no obligation to provide photographic proof.
You will already be giving those who it strikes a chord with some comfort through your words 🥰

I'd hate to think of your anxiety increasing every time a notification goes off - and we all know how cruel tiktok can be - but at the same time, don't be afraid to celebrate yourself and how far you've come. I'm not that clued up on the settings but believe you can limit comment access on posts, so maybe look into that if you decide on sharing to protect yourself xx