Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Hope everyone is ok today?

There is 1 thing that has sat and played on my mind and that's the fact of about year ago maybe less the police told her to tell her audience to stop calling services when they aren't required yet she's failing to do that. Also her mods are not the ones calling the services because they know the truth that it's planned and set up as a manipulation tactic. So how long before the services are asking her this again because twice in a week or so now, I also think last time she was caught out for being one of those callers herself as she dropped herself in it?

Also last night she told paramedics she's only got anxiety and depression not one single mention of bpd?!
She also told them she fell down the stairs

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So I found a good copy of the new beetlejuice movie, I'm just over half way through, it's s.
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
No, no need or reason to show such.

Medusa

Related to my previous comment about a possible video on recent events 🩵

This is a delicate and possibly triggering post but I could do with some input please luvs. I will respectfully hide the text and there’s no pressure to engage 🙏🏼

As the video would be coming from the perspective of someone in recovery, do I need to validate my position and show my arms ? It would absolutely not be anything gory and all injuries are fully healed.

I am no longer ashamed of my arms, apart from the fact they’re both now sleeved with awesome tattoos - I accept them as part of me. So, I have no problem showing photos as proof of addiction/recovery, as it would be understandable to doubt my experience without them.

There would obviously be warnings included in the video but should I even be considering including photos? I’m overthinking and pre-empting possible questions/accusations that might be thrown at me. With unfortunate frauds online, I do understand the need for proof. However, I’m struggling with making a decision, as I ultimately don’t want to upset anyone 😕

Thank you for reading luvs and no pressure to reply at all 🩵
Mrs D, I don't think anyone would ever doubt you, and if that should ever happen then they truly don't know you.

If it was me would I show my 'battle wounds' - Absolutely! especially if it helps others.

However.. the app is full of cruel people and we've had some very unhinged, vile people opening accounts on here just so they can target CC members.

Your scars are sacred and they are part of you and proof of how far you have come, they are your battle wounds from the war you've fought so hard to win, and whilst I'm all for raising awareness and educating people - i would hate for anyone to use your photos to try and hurt you, and that's the only concern i have.

I will never tell anyone what they should do especially when its such a sensitive subject, its your story and only you have walked in your shoes so i don't think any of us here can tell you what is or isn't best, but you're the first person to worry about us and tell us to protect our peace and I think it's time someone does the same for you. - do what you feel is best for YOU but at the same time protect yourself too 🩵

I hope I've explained what I mean properly, I've just returned home. Whatever you decide to do we will all be here for you, and btw I'm proud of you because i know its not easy. 🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No, no need or reason to show such.
if you show your scars people may say you're acting like it's a competition, you're glorifying it, you're promoting it, you're invalidating people who SH & don't leave a mark. It's just not worth getting into. If your scars showed as a by-product of a video, say you were doing an unboxing of a product and oh hello, then that's one thing, but I think the masses will be fs and will not see it as you're just trying to reassure people that you have experience in the topic. Showing your scars adds little to the video, as far as I can see, but leaves yourself wide open for criticism on so many levels, many of them deeply personal.