Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has ZDB said something about place? I don’t watch his lives anymore. If he has a video then surely he should have gone to someone sooner? Or said something sooner? 🤷‍♀️ doing nothing is being complicit.

Dave Doran’s went a couple times, dunno if he’s said anything x
I don't watch him, I just know he's been there and he likes to film what he's doing, so I'm making assumptions that he would likely have such footage.

Dave is another that I would hope would speak out if he believed the animals were being abused/neglected. He's a t, but he does seem to be an animal lover.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
He's my son 🤣
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has ZDB said something about place? I don’t watch his lives anymore. If he has a video then surely he should have gone to someone sooner? Or said something sooner? 🤷‍♀️ doing nothing is being complicit.

Dave Doran’s went a couple times, dunno if he’s said anything x
I've just remembered that Dave was supposed to be adopting a dog from Adam's rescue, but I don't know if that ever actually happened.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie actually creases me with this ‘I gave them all a platform’.. does she forget she got hers from Tyrone? By claiming on his live that she shagged her dog?

I remember her being in Reds a lot, I think she grew a lot from the Tyrone situation but I also think Red gave her a platform, she was always a regular in Reds box before they fell out the first time (must be fallout number 40 now)