Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
same as my daughter, she was in a crash when she was 15, I have seen her sobbing with the pain, personally I would take anything for pain, but that's me, maybe ask for a different painkiller U no she was offered a new one out she's wary tho because of the kids 😞
Yeah I've tried codeine but it bunged me up to the point I was really uncomfortable and the tummy cramps were unreal x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Been gone all day and have to catch up but why the do is Angies Baps hanging out? Is she trying to woo Dave Dorans?

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She's desperate to relive her "glory days" when she used a young man's disappearance and, ultimately, death to gain some form of respect and relevance. Also heard she let her sibling kittens have extra sibling kittens, and at least one of the incest kittens has died. 🤬
Oh is that her! I’m s at remembering people on TikTok unless I see them daily,fing b

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh is that her! I’m s at remembering people on TikTok unless I see them daily,fing b
She's got her own thread one here (Lou @Lifewithloux). She's the one who tried to fake DV with her ex to get money on live, did DV her ex, narcotics, scams, neglect of animals, etc. As I say, most recently she teamed up with JessieJay doing long lives chatting about their conspiracy theories regarding Jay Slater. They're both unhinged. JessieJay was acting as if it was her own family member.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh FGS, Panda is on Charlie's "breaking news". She is the biggest fing attention seeker, I don't care. And fing "Queen Mandy", too. What are these dickheads doing?

"he was always eating out". Yeah, where you can get a full meal for less than it costs to buy the ingredients and cook them at home. Get a cafe chicken and chips for under 10euro in that area.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Oh FGS, Panda is on Charlie's "breaking news". She is the biggest fing attention seeker, I don't care. And fing "Queen Mandy", too. What are these dickheads doing?

"he was always eating out". Yeah, where you can get a full meal for less than it costs to buy the ingredients and cook them at home. Get a cafe chicken and chips for under 10euro in that area.
I was coming here to say exact same, Panda on again