Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thought she was dressed as Cruella deville
clearly trying to be doc brown.

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Yeah I was in a bad accident a few years ago, I've struggled on and off , I take tramadol at the moment but sometimes it just does nothing. Consultant referred me to pain clinic and I've been waiting a long time for it. I have an appointment on the 27th, I did try lowering my dose a few months ago because I think I can just `cope with it` but sometimes I don't like admitting defeat but have to pull my pants up and realise it's never going to be perfect again x
Ask them for gabapentin not sure if it's nerve pain you have though but they work, also try taking paracetamol and tramadol together they work better together x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
The wonderful Sam Walker just called people the R slur for disability. Nothing will be said of course because he's amazing..... and such a good person.

Red Wine Ugh GIF by Married At First Sight
Oh he is kicking off saying he didn't no faith was getting a operation today demanding people don't gift teddy that's looking after her, this is the real Sam Walker attention seeking mysogonistic absolute weapon, he was told multiple times faith was getting a op today