Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
AJ and mad hatter are in an open relationship, but she said it while having fAss in a headlock as fAss was screaming about someone insulting AJ, her babbi papi. I don't know whether mad hatter and fAss want to sleep together or kill each other. It's giving shameless X killing eve.
Ohhhh, well that is a whole new fing dimension to the fed up situation. If MadHatter is munching fAss then, I'm sorry, but AJ needs to fing get rid. That is a proper messy suation when a kid is involved. It would explain a bit why MadHatter says "do y'all" and goes over to fAss's house for a piss up.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
AJ and mad hatter are in an open relationship, but she said it while having fAss in a headlock as fAss was screaming about someone insulting AJ, her babbi papi. I don't know whether mad hatter and fAss want to sleep together or kill each other. It's giving shameless X killing eve.
200.gif

She said a couple of days ago she didn't care that Corie called AR an ape because she doesn't like AR. Make that make sense.
That's mad so it is selective so she may aswell just start chilling with pearl again then. Just like last night in hustles because they don't like pearl they allowed a woman to call her a P word (traveller discrimination) multiple times

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
That's mad so it is selective so she may aswell just start chilling with pearl again then. Just like last night in hustles because they don't like pearl they allowed a woman to call her a P word (traveller discrimination) multiple times
That's why I have no respect for her. She has selective outrage. She is the biggest flipflop.