Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Demi said just before I hit record that she thinks chocolate makes asthma worse, and due to that she's found her breathing has deteriorated when she's gone to bed with chocolate still lingering at the back of her throat.

View attachment 1000024582.mp4
I've said for a while that the girl is gonna go to bed one night and she's not going to wake up. Harsh as it sounds, but the amount of substances she's putting in her system is labouring her breathing, she's goong to go too far and what makes it even more sad is that her own mother is in the same room getting high.

Had to get this from a screen recording but the pp is scribbled as kids are in it but she's the owner of Adam's house and she did confirm not only Adam had someone go in she did also she wrote a comment saying she arranged for someone called Danny to go in. After she said that they then attacked her after giving her 'all the love' and said the dogs were being left for hours alone panda compared this to not being at home for 10 minutes with hers. So if the owner is getting s for being honest that proves it's lies to cause hate on someone? I can post the sr but what's the point 🤦🏻‍♀️. If the animals were left unfed and without water that's then down to the organisation who was arranged not Adam himself?
1000075055.jpg

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Pissy pants box begs have switched up.

I've thin sliced this s and concluded

Hayley, t
Topgirl, sty t
Zihhana, rancid t
Lynn, old school t

Are they the main players now? Hope the rest suffered a good fing on the way out.

Youre Back GIF by Pudgy Penguins