Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I didn't know that, I've not watched that side of the app for nearly 7 months.
I remember he was having frequent panic attacks on live but I had no clue he'd been sectioned.
He came on and told his story, he had also lost his home and so is now living in a hostel. He looks a lot better than what he did before he come off the app.
I do wish him the best, it’s not a nice process to go thru.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I wish I knew who Demi and Tracy were blowing about it sounds juicy 🤣🤣🤣
They are somehow shocked that ex-plm have trolled them. They thought they'd become bff's until they realised that Demi's car reg had been doxed in their discord. Then the other day Demi's mod had her work contacted with sick allegations about her (the mod), so Demi and the mod were chatting about ex-plm members on live. That upset them and Demi woke up to one of the ex members kicking off on the phone at her. It's spiralled since. Demi also lost her job after a week, so has blamed them, and her dog is sick and she's also blaming them, but the dog has been ill for weeks and weeks and they just kept saying "he needs to go to the vets" rather than taking it to the vets.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Naa my Asda should of well arrived they keep moving the times when I am tracking it, was all prepared to binge on Monsters on Netflix but the little fella wants to stay again, he is stood in living room in front of tv screaming on his VR with American kids
At least it's the future now & you don't have to wait 18 months or something for the episode(s) to be shown again. I swear it took me about 10 years to catch the second part of an x-files episode. Drove me mad. 🤣🤣🤣