Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
What a horrible b! Screenshot_20240921_135845_Chrome.jpg
Pay no attention to that sad, nasty t.
@LisaFromWales you better say away from this thread and away from our little marshy. I don’t know who the do you think you are making a comment like that but it just shows you for being the nasty little t that you are.

Oh and by the way, your husband has just subscribed to my Adult site and he paid me £150 for 30 minutes of my time and he told me that I gave him the most satisfying 10 minutes that he’s ever had in his life thru a screen. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The KFC is biting back , sounds like food poisoning if she's not acting

Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
They are somehow shocked that ex-plm have trolled them. They thought they'd become bff's until they realised that Demi's car reg had been doxed in their discord. Then the other day Demi's mod had her work contacted with sick allegations about her (the mod), so Demi and the mod were chatting about ex-plm members on live. That upset them and Demi woke up to one of the ex members kicking off on the phone at her. It's spiralled since. Demi also lost her job after a week, so has blamed them, and her dog is sick and she's also blaming them, but the dog has been ill for weeks and weeks and they just kept saying "he needs to go to the vets" rather than taking it to the vets.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office
Kombucha No But GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Pay no attention to that sad, nasty t.
@LisaFromWales you better say away from this thread and away from our little marshy. I don’t know who the do you think you are making a comment like that but it just shows you for being the nasty little t that you are.

Oh and by the way, your husband has just subscribed to my Adult site and he paid me £150 for 30 minutes of my time and he told me that I gave him the most satisfying 10 minutes that he’s ever had in his life thru a screen. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
🤗🤗🤗

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oi @LisaFromWales ya b, how does it feel unnecessarily bringing kids into any situation? Does it give you a kick? Do you feel better? Or do you feel like a dirty t? Because you are. Karma's coming sweet cheeks, and you better be prepared. I hope you s out an angry hedgehog you vile piece of s.
Sport Middle Finger GIF by UFC
Well it speaks volumes when her husband follows his nieces lingerie modelling instagram. Pervert

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Anyone remember when Angie used to say she was in hospital for ages on her death bed and had to stay in for a while because of her passing blood and about this condition in her colon etc????? Because she just slipped up and said she’s never been hospitalised due to this new found “diverticulitis” that she’s now got????
I'm sure I remember her saying she'd been seriously, seriously ill and had to at least attend hospital over it.