Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000024674.png

& to all her suppositories who waste emergency service's time & resources whenever they see a little bit of blood, please stop. I have an image of her wrist that she has just shown tonight and I can only imagine the absolute fury the police and EMT's feel when attending a call out for it. Get her off live, call her, baby her all you want, but PLEASE STOP CALLING OUT EMERGENCY SERVICES. Someone could be literally dying because of that ambulance having to attend for such a superficial injury.

Edit: She has NOT done anything tonight. At this moment in time. I think she's gone off for the night, but we all know she can pop back up randomly.

Nov 10, 2023
1000024674.png

& to all her suppositories who waste emergency service's time & resources whenever they see a little bit of blood, please stop. I have an image of her wrist that she has just shown tonight and I can only imagine the absolute fury the police and EMT's feel when attending a call out for it. Get her off live, call her, baby her all you want, but PLEASE STOP CALLING OUT EMERGENCY SERVICES. Someone could be literally dying because of that ambulance having to attend for such a superficial injury.
Wtaf is she playing that game again? 🤬🤬🤬

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Any other answers? Because Baguette said shes been annoying her and doing her head in today as well, I thought Lisa had spent all day in here being vile 👀
She spreads her farty stench over tiktok as well. She's probably been commenting on baguette's videos, too. 🤣 Such a needy fart. Someone needs to turn the fan on & blast her out of the immediate and surrounding area.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Animated GIF

Am off my tits pinging like do @LisaFromWales do yeeeeewwww yeah ye bastard!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wtaf is she playing that game again? 🤬🤬🤬
No, thankfully. But I'm just absolutely pissed off at what I saw on, or not on, her wrist.

Image attached. It is not gory, graphic or anything else, but I do want people to be prepared in case they are not in the right mindset or just want to avoid it altogether. 🫶
1000024676.png

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I look forward to reading your theories when you choose to share them.

Excited Ready To Go GIF by Tennis TV
It definitely wouldn't be about a new account appearing just to argue with Lisa, an account whos posting history is only on a thread made about baguette and now pineapples, it also wouldn't be a coincidence that this account appeared alongside an old face that blocked most of us after the great comment cafe war 😅