Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Sallys got Great Barrier Teef 😂😂

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Yes I was having a sty day then wasn't my best entrance 😂 but will admit not a fan of chomp I do have a dry sense of humour on s days I won't post don't wish to offend anyone unless they are a proper bellend like this Welsh Lisa
Anyone who isn't a fan of chomp needs to get to do. Also why do you talk so much about plm? Chomp isn't plm and if you're listening to manda and the cranks with her then you need some serious help

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Yes I was having a sty day then wasn't my best entrance 😂 but will admit not a fan of chomp I do have a dry sense of humour on s days I won't post don't wish to offend anyone unless they are a proper bellend like this Welsh Lisa
You don’t know chomp and your judgement is wrong. Pipe down b, I’ve never seen chomp associate with any of them so try something else turd breath .

Ffs this t is something else

Ah ok maybe I’m just reaching but the way pineapple moves, I wouldn’t put it passed her to cook up a plan to further scam.
Also it was the other sister who had her face on that pineapple has been cloning her life and saying she robbed the charity. The one in the grey is klaryce (not sure how to spell her name) the one who was live and the one hiding her ugly head is pineapple 1000075162.jpg 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You don’t know chomp and your judgement is wrong. Pipe down b, I’ve never seen chomp associate with any of them so try something else turd breath .

Ffs this t is something else
I was talking about chomps today but the chocolate then the actual chomp chatted in the live for a bit. I felt like I’d summoned her to speak to me today because I kept going on about chocolate chomps 😂😂