Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Also it was the other sister who had her face on that pineapple has been cloning her life and saying she robbed the charity. The one in the grey is klaryce (not sure how to spell her name) the one who was live and the one hiding her ugly head is pineapple 1000075162.jpg 🤣
So klaryce is the one who was live? It was the other sister I was on about that sounded exactly the same as pineapple (the one who didn’t show her face) can’t remember her username.

Also I just want to add who the do is paying pineapple for services because omg 😂😂😂

I’d rather be celibate for life 😭
Alot of us seen her vangina before her face on AW 😭. But the other sister her name is Kelly she said she's the older sister and not spoke to pineapple in 20 years. I do think if she had of had enough followers she would have put her camera on

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Anyone who isn't a fan of chomp needs to get to do. Also why do you talk so much about plm? Chomp isn't plm and if you're listening to manda and the cranks with her then you need some serious help
Exactly! It's weird how PLM-driven they all are, no normal person would be so obsessed with a group that doxes children unless you have ties in there. Odd behaviour.
tom hiddleston help GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've removed the screenshot from my other post because I have no interest in reigniting any beef. I like Chomp/ZFT, but I don't think it's such a major offence for someone who didn't know them on here to question s about them. If it had carried on & on, then ok, but it was squashed then as far as I saw.

Maybe I'm just in a mellow mood. Maybe I got all my anger out winding up Fart today. 🤷‍♂️😂 I dunno. I just like the ability for everyone to have an opinion on here about people on tiktok, regardless of who it's about.

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Bet he has a secret account where he stashed his pocket money from Fart and his super important civil servant job. Can imagine Fart is a total control freak, especially as she knows her husband likes to knock em out to their niece's naughty Instagram.
Oh yeah the important civil servant job that will track down us down through screenshots. Calm down inspector gadget