Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Good Morning GIF by Albi your friend

Dominic has now been indoctrinated into the cult. He’s 24, gay, engaged and has an only fans. Lives in Worcestershire…. Getting married this year. Angie warns he’s going to be in more boxes so I thought I’d note what I’ve learnt from my slightly hungover listen.

Edit - he also casually just dropped some childhood trauma in and CSA with no warning
He lost his arm in a train accident when he was 17 so she's also putting his boyfriends PayPal in her bio 🤦🏻‍♀️. He's been in there all night he'd been bigging Angie up, saying her sh is real and like his, he'd also been telling trauma stories too I had to switch off in the end

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Morning you beautiful humans, just woke up and sat down for my morning coffee and scroll and the fing deluded one is pissed at 9:20 with the same clothes she’s had on for god knows how many days.
Think we’re in for a wild Saturday full of “listen yeah” “let me tell you this” and “you know what just do off” so get your snacks in, cancel your plans and tell your family to make their own Sunday dinner
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can she get into trouble for that? As she's impersonating legal documents that would be supplied by a court 🤣. It's too funny though how will he run his fyp now 🤣🤣

No absolutely anyone can send a cease & desist. They have as much weight sent by an individual, as they do a solicitor. Only a court ordered C&D order stands, and they cost a few grand to get.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex is really shooting himself in the foot with his focus on gifting and manipulation because we all know he wanted to (and did make 10k) and still wants to make money on the app.

Does be really expect us to believe he doesn't want any gifts 🤣 he's just sponging at the moment he must be broke as do.