Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Nicki Minaj Queen GIF

Excuse me but I think you will find I am important

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why is fAss throwing shade at Taurian about "I'm happy you brushed your hair this morning"? fAss is such a repugnant b, but Taurian keeps hanging around with these people who continually tell on themselves and I just don't get it.
maybe she hopes her viewers will gift her more out of hate for Angie/Court Assassin.

In what other situation would anyone be locked in a 3 way battle (back to back) with the likes of Angie and Court Assassin? many of these 'creators' are using each other for clout, numbers, and to financially manipulate their audiences. That's the impression I get.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I can’t work Taurian and NJ out! Sat in a box with 2 of the biggest wronguns on the app. We all know the s court assassin has said. They both Sat calling racists out for months but now sat with them. Are they taking the piss or trying to be mates? genuinely confused to do
Whether they're taking the piss or not, it's a slap in the face for everybody that stood by them. I would never associate with anybody who had treated me the way Angie & Co treated Taurian & Co.
It's a fing joke at this point.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Whether they're taking the piss or not, it's a slap in the face for everybody that stood by them. I would never associate with anybody who had treated me the way Angie & Co treated Taurian & Co.
It's a fing joke at this point.
This! I’ve been trying to work out why it pisses me off so much and this is why. At least Miss Remi stood by what she said by never going in Angie’s box again.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I disagree, i see a very troubled young girl who is self medicating to escape the reality that she doesn't want to face, i've been there and done it, the only difference being, mine were all prescribed meds.

So please tell me, does that make me a drain on society in your eyes? but wait, if I told you i was a functional addict would that change your opinion?

A drain on society are the scumbags who wont even get out of bed to even look for a job, or they'll rob your gaff to feed their habits or they'll walk out of a supermarket with a trolly full of food because they're too born idle and don't know work a hard days graft is. - Thats a drain on society.

Now I'm sure if i remember rightly she has had a job and she recently started a new job but trolls contacted her work place, so NOT everyone milks the benefit system, I don't like the girl however I'm not narrow minded and i can still separate my dislike of someone to see a troubled girl who has lost herself to addiction, for reason's unbeknown to any of us.
Yeah, she recently was hired and was very proud (in an annoying, smug way, but I guess I would be too in her situation), but was let go after a week. There's been no evidence that she was fired due to trolls, but they do seem to have a major obsession with ruining everything good in her life & then mocking her for struggling.

Anyone who says I do the same - I am a spectator. I watch. I have opinions. Not once, ever, have I or would I go real world or even write horrible s in the comments. I don't like to cause or participate in a car crash - I like to rubberneck.

Medusa

Afternoon feckers! 🤎 It looks like I've missed so much, I'll catch-up on everything after I've had a hot soak.
@Little Marshmallow ignore that t she wishes she could be half the mother you are, the vile f will get her karma.🤎
Screenshot_20240922_133527_Chrome.jpg
And.. @Patty B I'll keep you company in those cell's babes.
Screenshot_20240922_134005_Chrome.jpg
My Ai ain't playing today.
Catch you all laterz 🤎🤎