Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Christopher Walken Dancing GIF

Waiting for Ange to start dancing

Feb 29, 2024
Why is fAss throwing shade at Taurian about "I'm happy you brushed your hair this morning"? fAss is such a repugnant b, but Taurian keeps hanging around with these people who continually tell on themselves and I just don't get it.
Taurian loves the drama, I used to think she was OK but to keep going into Angies after all the beef they've had is madness

Medusa

This is a drain on society and the benifit system
I disagree, i see a very troubled young girl who is self medicating to escape the reality that she doesn't want to face, i've been there and done it, the only difference being, mine were all prescribed meds.

So please tell me, does that make me a drain on society in your eyes? but wait, if I told you i was a functional addict would that change your opinion?

A drain on society are the scumbags who wont even get out of bed to even look for a job, or they'll rob your gaff to feed their habits or they'll walk out of a supermarket with a trolly full of food because they're too born idle and don't know work a hard days graft is. - Thats a drain on society.

Now I'm sure if i remember rightly she has had a job and she recently started a new job but trolls contacted her work place, so NOT everyone milks the benefit system, I don't like the girl however I'm not narrow minded and i can still separate my dislike of someone to see a troubled girl who has lost herself to addiction, for reason's unbeknown to any of us.