Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I posted the same yesterday. I bet the ambo & police are fing raging when they come out to deal with a drunk, abusive, oversized toddler having a tantrum when there's real people out there, genuinely suffering, and would be so fing grateful for their help.

(Removed the image in my reply to you just so it doesn't keep showing for others.)
You are so right, that ambulance could actually be saving someone’s life or helping someone chronically ill, she is nothing but an attention seeking manipulative narcissistic filthy spoilt b,

I can remove the photo if needed if it upsets anybody, sorry I didn’t think it through properly

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
You are so right, that ambulance could actually be saving someone’s life or helping someone chronically ill, she is nothing but an attention seeking manipulative narcissistic filthy spoilt b,

I can remove the photo if needed if it upsets anybody, sorry I didn’t think it through properly
It's not SH, its a scab. Don't worry about the picture. She gets away with it because people are terrified of touching the actual topic because of the sensitivity. She's a t.
That b does not SH. She has no fing clue about SH other than what she has googled.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I hope to do the emergency services aren’t wasted on her again
But if they are, then I hope they do take her in this time. Take her phones and show her the consequences of wasting their time.

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

1000024708.png

I don't think the image really needs to be censored, but I'm overly cautious. 🤷‍♂️🫶