Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What have I missed, has angie been performing miracles again? Why are these half wits all up angies rear
Did you catch up? Basically Angela started getting pissed at 3am, was hammered by the time I saw her around midday, she fell asleep on live, live went off. Some time later she came on & paramedics were there in no mood for her s, so it looks like they've put her back under the crisis team. She was all "ha! You thought I was going to be sectioned but I wasn't. Ha! Try harder." Until she realised Pearl was live chatting s about her with Oirish Kelly, then it turned into "I'm at my lowest ever. Why won't they stop for just one day. I'm going to the police. I feel like if I did something something then they'd at least get arrested quicker!". And then I haven't watched for a little bit because she's a t.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
IMG_0296.jpeg
The bear and the dragon are judging you now Luna
They know what you did luna they see all

Watching I See You GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Did you catch up? Basically Angela started getting pissed at 3am, was hammered by the time I saw her around midday, she fell asleep on live, live went off. Some time later she came on & paramedics were there in no mood for her s, so it looks like they've put her back under the crisis team. She was all "ha! You thought I was going to be sectioned but I wasn't. Ha! Try harder." Until she realised Pearl was live chatting s about her with Oirish Kelly, then it turned into "I'm at my lowest ever. Why won't they stop for just one day. I'm going to the police. I feel like if I did something something then they'd at least get arrested quicker!". And then I haven't watched for a little bit because she's a t.
Thanks for that as I've missed a lot today. I'm disgusted the way in which Angie treats her local mental health services.