Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Apparently Angie's just realised she had a very long personal conversation with someone she thought was eternity last night. Divulging family secrets. Didn't someone in here say she was on with Miss J?
After ripping red for days, I think the fears setting in.
She was on for ages with that Dominic bloke, Eternity joined the box for a little bit, then there was Dominic and AussieAli I think. I went to bed about half 4, so anything after that was not my shift. 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I wish I could help you but I was literally double dosing myself on antibiotics one time as I read the instructions wrong and then I was overdosing on lempsip and neurofine when I had covid because I didn't realise it was 4 hours apart and was doing 2 hours until my sister realised 😭😭😭

I dont know how I keep myself alive at this stage 🙈
You have just reminded me of the time we all got covid. It was when it was first around and me and my husband was arguing over the last bit of calpol 🤣 dire times 🙈

Jun 8, 2024
uk
And I'm not asking medical advice I know we aren't doctors before anyone says anything I just know many in here take many different meds 😊
I take codeine and pregabs together not sure about these though. I would ring another chemist if you can to check. Can’t be too careful with painkillers. I took an accidental over dose when i had a dental abscess. Ended up in hospital for 4 days. Nothing worse than toothache, hope you can get it sorted

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Apparently Angie's just realised she had a very long personal conversation with someone she thought was eternity last night. Divulging family secrets. Didn't someone in here say she was on with Miss J?
After ripping red for days, I think the fears setting in.
Ooooh is this why she's turned white and started crying. She should of known better Eternity clocks off before the nightshift, shes never there when it's late 🤣🤣☠️

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I need help and this is going to make me sound like Angie but I think the pharmacy are trying to off me 😭 I've just paid £12 for these under his recommendation and he says his system says they can be taken with gabapentin but Google says different 😭. I just want the pain too stop 111 online said dial 999 when I answered the questions but that seems excessive when I don't feel I need hospital
1000075261.jpg 1000075260.jpg
As a A&E sister I can confirm you can take them with gabapentin, just watch out for any side effects and don’t use them for a prolonged time without speaking to your GP x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie doesn't care about anyone, you can see it in her that she is literally dead inside when it comes to other people. So when people are genuinely concerned for her and say stupid s like "I love you" in the chat it legitimately makes her nauseous because she thinks it's not possible for people to care, because she cares about fing no one.

She has no interest in meeting mad hatter.