Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Ngl, her comment has got my back up. but it's not the first time she's done it, I pulled her a couple of weeks ago when she made a comment about another sensitive subject.
I've mentioned on here several times that I'm no stranger to addiction yet she quoted my post, so I'm not sure if she's deliberately trying to piss me off.
I've been clean for 9 years, however I was surrounded with brilliant friends and an absolutly amazing husband, it wasn't easy and I had to hit rock bottom before I accepted any help from anyone, even during my addiction I worked more hours than most, I hid my addiction well and it shocked my nearest and dearest.

I just find some people can be negative judgemental fers who thinks they're perfect and it'll never happen to them.

Well done for kicking your addiction, and just incase you haven't heard these words for a while, "I'm proud of you" 🤎
Sorry if iv pissed you off I'm autistic and a bit black n white ....il not comment on MH in here again,I'm from a different generation I guess, we just got told to fix up

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
All these mates she has, not one invite her over for the weekend. I wonder why?
I was literally thinking that. All these people are die hard enablers and love her so much and never see her in any bad light.

Angie has said numerous times she’s in the lowest state ever but yet not one has been to see her or invited her to see them. Not one of them have a life let’s be honest so they will have the time spare.

Make it make sense

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie and inspirational do not go in the same sentence🤨
Angela's inspirational ability to gaslight and manipulate less intelligent humans on a social media application is a powerful argument for the introduction of selective eradication of dangerously toxic live-streamers.

Destroy The Chain GIF by MCDM

I need help and this is going to make me sound like Angie but I think the pharmacy are trying to off me 😭 I've just paid £12 for these under his recommendation and he says his system says they can be taken with gabapentin but Google says different 😭. I just want the pain too stop 111 online said dial 999 when I answered the questions but that seems excessive when I don't feel I need hospital
1000075261.jpg 1000075260.jpg

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I need help and this is going to make me sound like Angie but I think the pharmacy are trying to off me 😭 I've just paid £12 for these under his recommendation and he says his system says they can be taken with gabapentin but Google says different 😭. I just want the pain too stop 111 online said dial 999 when I answered the questions but that seems excessive when I don't feel I need hospital
What’s wrong? Are you still in pain? I’ve never taken dihydrocodeine with gabapentin but I do take codeine with it, I’m not a doctor so I wouldn’t like to say what’s safe. Why did they suggest 999?

What’s wrong? Are you still in pain? I’ve never taken dihydrocodeine with gabapentin but I do take codeine with it, I’m not a doctor so I wouldn’t like to say what’s safe. Why did they suggest 999?
Yeah the pain still I phoned so many dentists even private that aren't taking new patients so tomorrow I have to call ones that are miles away. So I put I need dental help and whilst answering the questions at the end it said call 999 now no idea why though.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I wish I could help you but I was literally double dosing myself on antibiotics one time as I read the instructions wrong and then I was overdosing on lempsip and neurofine when I had covid because I didn't realise it was 4 hours apart and was doing 2 hours until my sister realised 😭😭😭

I dont know how I keep myself alive at this stage 🙈

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 are you lurking around? You know things.

If not, I'd call 111 and ask. I wouldn't want to give any advice because I know nothing of gabapentin. I can't believe they've still left you in pain. fing bastards. 😔

1000024725.png
Reads to me like they'd turn you into Demi. Definitely no driving/playing with dangerous machinery etc if you do take both.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
& If 111 says to call 999, I would. As I said before tooth ache/dental pain can cause serious s if left untreated, and obviously you've been suffering for ages now. If nothing else they may be able to get you a referral into emergency treatment as going the usual routes hasn't worked.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
If this is of any useful information, I’m prescribed pregablin,paracetamol and diclofenac and a few more things and have to take them togetherr . If your a little unsure I’d recommend calling 111☺️

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
in Paigey's live stream, she's hosting 'fyp sunday catch up'. i came in at the end of a screen record being played of NJhosts. something about the way he speaks to women?
Heard Maple Leaf Angie going on about how he talks to women like s and how she joined his live, someone told him to be careful what he says as she's there and he was all "she's nothing but a shrivelled old woman" or something equally charming. 🤷‍♂️