Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Baby Food GIF by Arrow Video

All of them lining up to baby an almost 50 year old. 🤦‍♀️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Thankyou x
Your welcome, if your ever in any doubt over medication interactions and contraindications you can download the BNF app and it has a section where you can put the meds in and it will show you if these do interact with each other or have severe contraindications xx

Medusa

Sorry if iv pissed you off I'm autistic and a bit black n white ....il not comment on MH in here again,I'm from a different generation I guess, we just got told to fix up
There's no need for you stop giving your opinion on mental health or any other subject for that matter, I have nothing against you other than the twice you've quoted my post and you've come across as insensitive, so when you did it the second time i automatically thought you were trying to get a rise out of me, it probably didn't help because both topics were very close to home so my responses have been based on my own experience and I've acted out of emotions.

Theres no need to apologise, If I'd known you were autistic then I would have understood you and your opinions a little more than i have, so I apologise because I honestly didn't know you were autistic, now that I do I'll see your view's about certain subjects differently, thank you for explaining things, because you didn't have to, there's no hard feelings from my side.