Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I did a thing, been working on it for a few days 🥹 I’ve enrolled as a mature student to start studying psychology next year and complete higher education 👩🏻‍🎓

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 are you lurking around? You know things.

If not, I'd call 111 and ask. I wouldn't want to give any advice because I know nothing of gabapentin. I can't believe they've still left you in pain. fing bastards. 😔

1000024725.png
Reads to me like they'd turn you into Demi. Definitely no driving/playing with dangerous machinery etc if you do take both.
I’m just now seeing this 🩵 I’m very concerned that your doctor didn’t look more into the contraindications of the two meds @charlies oxygen 😕 I absolutely second calling 111, is there any update luv? Also, when are they going to investigate the cause, so you can stop treating the symptoms and stop being in pain 🫂

I’m just now seeing this 🩵 I’m very concerned that your doctor didn’t look more into the contraindications of the two meds @charlies oxygen 😕 I absolutely second calling 111, is there any update luv? Also, when are they going to investigate the cause, so you can stop treating the symptoms and stop being in pain 🫂
I've taken some now I took gabapentin about 6 hours ago I tried to wait as long as possible but it's unbearable again. It was the pharmacist he said they will be fine taken together I just begged him for something that will relieve pain and explained what I've already been taking. I've a day off tomorrow so going to see what I can do 🤞🏻

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thank you luvs 😭 I’m terrified but excited. I want to educate myself more, use all the crap I’ve been through and hopefully help people (and myself)👩🏻‍🎓🩵
Omg you could use Angela as a case study I don't know if that's a thing but I'm going to decide it is.

Now, read that really quick in a hyper, no spaces, over-excited manner & that's the tone I intended it. 👍🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've taken some now I took gabapentin about 6 hours ago I tried to wait as long as possible but it's unbearable again. It was the pharmacist he said they will be fine taken together I just begged him for something that will relieve pain and explained what I've already been taking. I've a day off tomorrow so going to see what I can do 🤞🏻
You poor luv, I feel for you so much 🥺 I take gabapentin and co-codamol safely together 🩵has it given you any relief? Please reach out to see someone, this has been going on for you, for so long 🫂