Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nope. I mean yes, if you want cuz at least you can try and sleep in your own bed, but as soon as you've woken up...do it! Call 111, at least, and tell them. If they are telling you themselves that it is an emergency, then it's an emergency. I understand the doubt and the worry about using the resources when you think it's OTT, but you're in serious pain that has not subsided for weeks (and appears to be getting worse). This isn't OTT. You need to be seen tomorrow.
I completely agree with this 🩵

Ermmmm if it’s saying ring 999 then that’s what you need to do
I even tried to change the answers I just wanted a dentist number 😭 I just can't bring myself to do that I don't feel it's anything urgent and I've had it for nearly a month now but the attacks of pain are just getting more frequent and painful

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I even tried to change the answers I just wanted a dentist number 😭 I just can't bring myself to do that I don't feel it's anything urgent and I've had it for nearly a month now but the attacks of pain are just getting more frequent and painful
Yeah but they will tell you if you need an ambulance. Obviously your answers are saying it’s urgent. You gotta think of infections and sepsis and all that s

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yeah but they will tell you if you need an ambulance. Obviously your answers are saying it’s urgent. You gotta think of infections and sepsis and all that s
THIS!!! Sepsis put me into a coma with organ failure...at least phone 111 and explain what's going on better than online questions. @charlies oxygen please dont take the risk.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Maybe just go to a&e love. You need to see someone. xx

Nov 10, 2023
Are you on antibiotics? If not I’d deffo go to the hospital as you have to be very careful of infections and sepsis like patty said.
They’ll likely give you the good stuff there to help with the pain as well.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Emerdency.co.uk has positive reviews on trust pilot. Never used the site, but as I obviously don't know your location it's hard to suggest anything else. Have you posted in local Facebook groups for clinics/numbers?

Otherwise it seems the only option is calling 111 and asking them for numbers, as the site isn't giving you any. I understand the disgusting human interaction part is off-putting, but unfortunately I can't see any other way. The only other thing the NHS website suggests is calling up local dentists and seeing if they have an emergency dentist suggestion on their voicemail message.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
f is for family graffiti GIF by NETFLIX

just do it GIF

Everyone Else Crowd GIF by Team Kennedy

Are you on antibiotics? If not I’d deffo go to the hospital as you have to be very careful of infections and sepsis like patty said.
They’ll likely give you the good stuff there to help with the pain as well.
I had some penicillin here that I didn't take ages ago as they changed them, I took those about 2 weeks ago still nothing

Oh god I feel like an attention hore people are going to regret wanting to read back in here, now I'm scared I can't do anything tonight as little dude in bed and boyfriend works nights, but I promise to do my absolute best tomorrow on getting seen somewhere. Thankyou all for your advice ect 🥰

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh god I feel like an attention hore people are going to regret wanting to read back in here, now I'm scared I can't do anything tonight as little dude in bed and boyfriend works nights, but I promise to do my absolute best tomorrow on getting seen somewhere. Thankyou all for your advice ect 🥰
Don't be scared, but if you feel worse or develop new symptoms throughout the night then obviously call 111. We just want you to be out of pain & feeling better in time for spooky season! 🫶