Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
But wait, there can be MORE! 🤣

doll pens GIF
Drag Queen Reaction GIF by LogoTV

You poor luv, I feel for you so much 🥺 I take gabapentin and co-codamol safely together 🩵has it given you any relief? Please reach out to see someone, this has been going on for you, for so long 🫂
Not yet I took them about half an hour ago the pain is shooting from beneath my eye, by my ear and across my jaw then makes my gums on the right side of my face kill. I also at the same time bought some extra strength oragel and even that isn't numbing it 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Not yet I took them about half an hour ago the pain is shooting from beneath my eye, by my ear and across my jaw then makes my gums on the right side of my face kill. I also at the same time bought some extra strength oragel and even that isn't numbing it 😭
That sounds agonising 😣 I hope they kick in soon and you get some relief 🥲

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
As Demi likes to tell everyone how amazing she looks with no make up on and no filters, despite her monster can wearing eyelashes, contour and lips when she lifts it up, here she is with actual no make up and no filters.

1000024728.png
It pisses me off when they lie, because it turns out that the peer pressure women felt when they were growing up from beauty standards portrayed in media was nothing compared to what this generation are facing. I like honesty. Filters are amazing - just don't lie about whether you're using one or not.

That sounds agonising 😣 I hope they kick in soon and you get some relief 🥲
1000075281.jpg
Early hours I was in tears so I did an NHS questionnaire thinking it would provide me a dentist number but all I kept getting was this, but I don't want to waste time for something I don't feel I need.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Please call 999 tomorrow. 111 doesn't usually advise to call it, so as they have I definitely think you should. It's been far too long that you've had this now. 😔🙏🤞

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As Demi likes to tell everyone how amazing she looks with no make up on and no filters, despite her monster can wearing eyelashes, contour and lips when she lifts it up, here she is with actual no make up and no filters.

1000024728.png
It pisses me off when they lie, because it turns out that the peer pressure women felt when they were growing up from beauty standards portrayed in media was nothing compared to what this generation are facing. I like honesty. Filters are amazing - just don't lie about whether you're using one or not.
I mean she still looks absolutely horrendous here, she looks strung out like she's not slept in months so if anything she should turn the filters up. We cannot be jelaous of crack addicts 😭

Please call 999 tomorrow. 111 doesn't usually advise to call it, so as they have I definitely think you should. It's been far too long that you've had this now. 😔🙏🤞
I'd honestly feel so silly doing that hospitals and paramedics scare the life out of me and I always think there would be someone who needed that call much more than I do. I'll do my best to get a dentist appointment tomorrow promise.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
1000075281.jpg
Early hours I was in tears so I did an NHS questionnaire thinking it would provide me a dentist number but all I kept getting was this, but I don't want to waste time for something I don't feel I need.
If that’s their advice, I’d seriously consider it luv - you’ve been plagued with this awful pain for weeks 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I mean she still looks absolutely horrendous here, she looks strung out like she's not slept in months so if anything she should turn the filters up. We cannot be jelaous of crack addicts 😭
She's been sleeping on a dining room chair, averaging about 4 hours kip a night for the last 10 months. That's gonna take its toll.

And excuse you! She was pulled over and breathalysed last night. They let her keep the breathalyser tube as PROOF that she passed a FULL DRUG TEST on a machine that detects alcohol. You don't know anything. She's going to tell the DVLA about it, too.

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

Adam Sandler Reaction GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'd honestly feel so silly doing that hospitals and paramedics scare the life out of me and I always think there would be someone who needed that call much more than I do. I'll do my best to get a dentist appointment tomorrow promise.
Nope. I mean yes, if you want cuz at least you can try and sleep in your own bed, but as soon as you've woken up...do it! Call 111, at least, and tell them. If they are telling you themselves that it is an emergency, then it's an emergency. I understand the doubt and the worry about using the resources when you think it's OTT, but you're in serious pain that has not subsided for weeks (and appears to be getting worse). This isn't OTT. You need to be seen tomorrow.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She's been sleeping on a dining room chair, averaging about 4 hours kip a night for the last 10 months. That's gonna take its toll.

And excuse you! She was pulled over and breathalysed last night. They let her keep the breathalyser tube as PROOF that she passed a FULL DRUG TEST on a machine that detects alcohol. You don't know anything. She's going to tell the DVLA about it, too.

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

Adam Sandler Reaction GIF
She was saying she's been sent forms from the dvla to fill in after being pulled over a couple of weeks ago, she's definitely being watched by them 😂