Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Zac compared Pearl to Diadro 😳 In all honesty I don’t get why he rides so hard for Angie

He's gone around the app bullying more than most, he's the first to play the victim and he has all the traits of being a narcissistic prick, he's another Alex, he will only go after women and the cult (minions) give him his views every morning so he won't say anything negative about angie. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Woman in brighams box saying AA saved her life, I hated AA it's like a cult, imagine flange joining Jesus Christ 😱
I know 2 people in recovery for drink and drugs, my age. Their AA meetings are heavily influenced by god. They are almost a bit Ricksta and Talia now. Sober but in what I'd like to call a religious psychosis.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I know 2 people in recovery for drink and drugs, my age. Their AA meetings are heavily influenced by god. They are almost a bit Ricksta and Talia now. Sober but in what I'd like to call a religious psychosis.
Ye I was forced to go, I absolutely hated it, lot of fed up people in them rooms a lot of them I honestly would say weren't alcoholics, listening to some of their stories made me worse, I stopped drinking on my own with determination and willpower