Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So she’s gone to the doctors and has gone live
cm punk wwe GIF
It's going to be a day of Angie being congratulated on her courage and bravery. The half wits will be putting her forward for a pride of Britain award

Medusa

Thank you, I'd hate to think I'd riled you up, I'm a blunt I know ,my own struggles get me angry as iv never had any help and soldiered through life, when I see people taking pills that hinder their ability to function it just makes me mad, I get that she has issues, trauma ect but most of us do, I'm not great with words hope iv not pist you off again,il try be more sensitive in future x
I'm sorry you've struggled through life with no help or support, I'm guessing we come from the same generation where you were classed as weak if you showed any vulnerability and asking for help was something that was frowned upon, so I understand what you mean you've certainly not pissed me off so don't worry about it. 🤎

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It's going to be a day of Angie being congratulated on her courage and bravery. The half wits will be putting her forward for a pride of Britain award
She’s invited to the next garden party at the palace. King Charles is expected to give out a Victoria Cross for her bravery for breathing and staying sober for at least 12 hours