Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I answered the door to my Iceland food shop. Can I have some love and congratulations please
Dammit girl, I'm so proud of you 👏 You got this girl!! It's the first step to southern fried chicken wings (my fave from iceland) and fries for dinner!! I think I can safely say, we as a community are behind you, we have your back.

Celebrate Proud Of You GIF by Color Snack Creative Studio

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Dammit girl, I'm so proud of you 👏 You got this girl!! It's the first step to southern fried chicken wings (my fave from iceland) and fries for dinner!! I think I can safely say, we as a community are behind you, we have your back.

Celebrate Proud Of You GIF by Color Snack Creative Studio
It was hard but I done it. I even managed to put the shopping away

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Not yet I took them about half an hour ago the pain is shooting from beneath my eye, by my ear and across my jaw then makes my gums on the right side of my face kill. I also at the same time bought some extra strength oragel and even that isn't numbing
You need to go and get seen by someone, it could be a simple medication change that could give you relief. If you can’t get a GP appointment contact 111, most A&E departments now have a primary care physician who can see patients via appointment through 111.
I hope you feel better soon xxx

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
If, and it’s a big if, she’s at the doctors it’s because she’s been forced into it because she’s been threatened with being sectioned or something. I still think it’s a lie though and she’s currently stuffing her face with Uber eats
She’s not at the doctors. She’s at the off licence waiting til 10am for the alcohol to be served

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
It was hard but I done it. I even managed to put the shopping away
Just walked in from work to read about your courage in receiving a food shop ❤️ However, I suspect Iceland are starting a hate train against you by not unpacking it before leaving so I'm gonna fire up a 16hr live whilst protesting outside their HQ.
"There all sneks hun. Donut truss any1 bbz" 🐍😤
#WeStandWithPattyB