Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What is baguette involved in now 🤣fishing4years profile. I think some woman is defending Angie and having a go at Baguette for things she’s done, maybe? @Alicia - what’s going on? 🤣oh, it’s go do with racism I think. Good luck getting one over on Baguette!
Maybe it’s something to do with someone called Jessy who said she knew where Jay Slater was being held? No idea. Too confusing and off to work.
LifeWithLou and JessieJay have beef with Hayley Comet. Lou made a video impersonating Comet, and I'm guessing it's spiralling. Lou and Jessie can be absolutely vile, so they probably said something and are now crying victim because people ain't taking their s with a smile.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
LifeWithLou and JessieJay have beef with Hayley Comet. Lou made a video impersonating Comet, and I'm guessing it's spiralling. Lou and Jessie can be absolutely vile, so they probably said something and are now crying victim because people ain't taking their s with a smile.
Life with Lou is the same woman who lies about dv. Does dv. Neglects her cats and killed a kitten

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So I called a dentist just after 9 who gave me an emergency number was on hold for 40 minutes and the first thing she said when she answered is we have no appointments but I can give you painkiller advice and told me to call back tomorrow at 8:45 I told her what NHS 111 said when I answered the question and she told me not to contact my GP or the hospital till I've seen a dentist 🤦🏻‍♀️

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Horror GIF by filmeditor

childs play horror GIF by absurdnoise

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Anyone know anything about hedgehogs? I've nipped to the garage to pop fuel in the car and this poor thing is just sitting there.
20240921_141709.jpg
I saw a hedgehog during the day being pestered by seagull. I took it home and let it back out at night, never saw it again. Not sure if that's the right thing to do but it was fine after some water & a feed! If it hadn't have left the little makeshift box I'd contact a rescue the next day

Oct 24, 2023
I don't know any of the Lou lore but the video was incredibly accurate and hilarious 😭 it's the only time Iv ever saw this person

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just had to shave both my sons chests and backs, they take after me hairy fers, my lad who got injured in footy yesterday it was all his ligaments he damaged he's in a sling, I will be waving them off at 12.45, a week of peace and quiet 😁
I was imagining his foot in a sling & was trying to figure out how the do that would work. 🤦‍♂️😂

I hope your shaven sasquatch heals quickly.

Imagine what the visual will be for people who haven't read the quoted comment. Are you picturing a literal shaven sasquatch, or did your mind go to an injured shaven minge? 🤔 🪒

shaving GIF

200.gif

Last edited:

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Anyone know anything about hedgehogs? I've nipped to the garage to pop fuel in the car and this poor thing is just sitting there.
20240921_141709.jpg
A hedgehog out in the day is usually a very poorly hedgehog and needs to be seen by a wildlife rescue. It could be a mother hedgehog out for food or nest materials but they usually will be moving with purpose. If you can I'd recommend putting them in a box and taking them to a rescue

Medusa

I saw a hedgehog during the day being pestered by seagull. I took it home and let it back out at night, never saw it again. Not sure if that's the right thing to do but it was fine after some water & a feed! If it hadn't have left the little makeshift box I'd contact a rescue the next day
I'm standing freezing my tits off trying to protect it from being squashed, I'll see if I can grab a box and take it home. Im a sucker for animals, and its looked me in the eye twice so i cant just leave it.
What do I feed it? and thank you.

Oct 24, 2023
I'm standing freezing my tits off trying to protect it from being squashed, I'll see if I can grab a box and take it home. Im a sucker for animals, and its looked me in the eye twice so i cant just leave it.
What do I feed it? and thank you.
I have hedgehog food cause I have a little house in my garden, no idea if anyone uses it. But if not dog meat, cat meat I think. Bascar said contact a rescue but we don't really have any here so I wouldn't know

Medusa

I have hedgehog food cause I have a little house in my garden, no idea if anyone uses it. But if not dog meat, cat meat I think. Bascar said contact a rescue but we don't really have any here so I wouldn't know
I'll grab cat meat and dog meat, and I'll take it home for the night, I doubt any rescue centres will do anything, I've taken birds in before and they've refused to collect them, but I'll give them a call. 🤎

Medusa

A hedgehog out in the day is usually a very poorly hedgehog and needs to be seen by a wildlife rescue. It could be a mother hedgehog out for food or nest materials but they usually will be moving with purpose. If you can I'd recommend putting them in a box and taking them to a rescue
I'll try calling them thank you. 🤎

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I was imagining his foot in a sling & was trying to figure out how the do that would work. 🤦‍♂️😂

I hope your shaven sasquatch heals quickly.

Imagine what the visual will be for people who haven't read the quoted comment. Are you picturing a literal shaven sasquatch, or did you mind go to an injured shaven minge? 🤔 🪒

shaving GIF

200.gif
I have put he is in a sling fukinell kid gonna be flung to Cyprus in a sling shot 😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
I'll grab cat meat and dog meat, and I'll take it home for the night, I doubt any rescue centres will do anything, I've taken birds in before and they've refused to collect them, but I'll give them a call. 🤎
Pretty much the same here, pretty much put it back where you found it & they stink btw 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Be aware of the vast amount of fleas. Vast. Fascinatingly vast.

If you are keeping it in a box, especially outside, fill a bottle with hot water and wrap the bottle in a towel as a makeshift heat pad type thing.

Oct 24, 2023
Yeah they have fleas and usually ticks too, I just kept in the little porch by my stairs when I done it. No fabrics in there, hardwood floors I could scrub. But their s stinks and they get loud when they eat.

If there's no visible injury's I'd imagine it's more than likely just out looking for food during the day. Rare but it happens.