Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
He really isn't because I remember siblings getting caught fing in a train station before 😭 adults btw the story went viral years ago. Unless it was him and he's that type of sick 😭
He probably is that fing sick, anything for a bit of z list fame 🤣🤣

Wonder if he’s Angies brother 😭😭

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
The vets have taken the hedgehog in.. I named it CC 😭
According to the receptionist its the 3rd one they've had brought in this morning, it was only a hogglet and its probably wondered off, they'll feed it and release it somewhere safe, so that's my good deed done for the year.
Screenshot_20240923_132610_Chrome.jpg
Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

We love you CC go on and ve the strongest hogglett you can be xx

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ohhh I see what you mean! Yeah I wondered that too and apparently it was all of us 🤣
I was in the live, I got in the box to ask some questions to see how she feels about getting blamed and a few other questions about her lies, she had also said someone posted her on here so I told her it was me, but it wasn’t out of malice 🤣🤣
But of course one person from comment cafe is the group as a whole 🤦🏽‍♀️
Pineapple was clearly watching her sisters live from the outside and seen who was in the box, so why she didn’t just be the big girl that she is and name us instead of grouping us all together.
CC was also not ordered into the live, I only seen it cos miss baguette was in there.
Why people have to come out with stupid lies when it comes to us amuses me because we ain’t worried about putting the bullshit straight.

Pineapple if you owned your sty behaviour in the beginning, especially if you was remorseful then this wouldn’t be still going on. HOWEVER, you love the attention don’t you, even if it is bad attention. You’re an attention w who after this message won’t get a single bit of attention from me.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I love that everyone is all "ugh, cc are mean, vile trolls who don't give a do about anyone. They're just bullies who would bully their mother for her last spring roll." And in the last 24 hours we've peered pressured someone to pursue medical care they desperately need AND came together to help a baby hedgehog AND defended our squishiest marshmallow against a demonic fart attack.

Suck It Season 6 GIF by Superstore

end yes GIF

in your face boom GIF by Omaze

Shining Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Is the Jeremy kyle account that's begging the box in the diamondartclub03 live Scottish Johnny? Is this a plm kind of live?