Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
CC are THE sanest people on the internet, can honestly say I have clicked with the majority of you all and I am a loner through choice.
Asl Ifc GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards
Iv never been called sane before. This is new
Aww GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I would have 100% brought it home but thank god I didn't have to because I'm just no good with smells. 🥴
We had one staying in the cattery at the vets. I was always there first to switch computers on ect. I honestly thought something had died 🤢 Apparently hedgehog poo and Parvo is a smell you never forget 🤢 big love to you helping this little one out 🤗

Feb 29, 2024
I would have 100% brought it home but thank god I didn't have to because I'm just no good with smells. 🥴
We had one staying in the cattery at the vets. I was always there first to switch computers on ect. I honestly thought something had died 🤢 Apparently hedgehog poo and Parvo is a smell you never forget 🤢 big love to you helping this little one out 🤗
No, please don't say that. 🥺 I'll end up going back there and asking for it back.
They said they'd look after it and release it as they'd had another 3 brought in. 😭
We used to get the local wildlife centre to collect or a nurse would drop them off. But we was lucky as we had one close to the surgery

Feb 29, 2024
I get people to think of Orange, potatoes grapefruit etc to guess age and size 🥰 their poop is RANCID, that’s why I had my shed heated and heat mats for them. The odd time I’ve had in house is 🤮 babies being hand fed aren’t bad, so never minded the babies lol
Bet heated mats didn't help with the smell 🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Omg I got the news back today about the financing for my online university enrolment, it usually takes up to 2 months! They’ve approved my application and are going to pay for my studies 😭

IMG_8511.jpeg
I’m waiting for mine to be approved, I’m on my 5th year of part time. Next October will be my last module start