Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Wow she left the house. I feel sorry for anyone that had to sit near her within sniffing distance eating their breakfast 🤣🤣
Apparently she had a shower
Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’ve seen a few posts from different accounts about her today, she’s had her kids removed due to continued neglect, apparently they were found in the street at night and she claimed her house was haunted and a ghost let them out
For Real Lol GIF by WE tv
I'd kinda gathered she did have kids, just no longer in her custody. When I first came across her she was dancing in her usual live spot, but was saying that a "demon" kept scratching her neck and unless we had dealt with poltergeists & all we'd never understand. That piqued my interest. She's definitely very troubled. One night she was popping too many tic-tacs and then asking people what the recommended dosage was. The ambo turned up & she was off for the night, but yeah.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This woman trolled Tanya who lost her son Harrison, she made accounts pretending to be him, people in her boxes and telling her about herself
She don't give a do. I've seen many a live of hers where they try and get her to take accountability, realise she's a t, etc. she just goes silent, blocks them all and carries on.