Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Can we just have some rules going here please that Beyoncé is NOT to be mentioned in any kind of negative way otherwise I shall declare war on you. Unknown user is on thin ice, it’s nearly defrosted
I'm sure ZDB said she's part of the red shoe club
Oh No Fire GIF

Medusa

I’m going to have some time off. I’m actually sat in tears right now (my own fault) I’m having such a hard time with my boy lately and just realising that things will never change for him 😭 We are in 2024 and people still think this s is okay. Everyone in comments making excuses. There is no fing excuse for the racism or the disability slur he has just repeated multiple times, whilst discussing children! Or the sh baiting 😡
Take some time out, we'll be here when you're ready to return.
This app and the Idiots on it are not worth it, especially if they're affecting your peace and your mental health, plus your little boy needs his strong mama right now. Look after yourself- I hope your son is ok 🩵

Hugs GIF

marcelmoses

Jun 2, 2024
London
The vicious cycle is about to commence. This Zac incident is everything that I’ve seen before in a different font and it’s so tiring… lives are going to be run, outrage from the MASSES! We’re going to stand together as a “community” for 5 minutes… but then in 5 working days, Zac is going to be back on live acting like nothing happened and Angie’s drinking problems is going to return to the forefront of everyone’s mind. This is the harsh reality and NO ONE can say this is not the cycle. My only question is what is actually going to happen? I’m just as tired as the next person.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m going to have some time off. I’m actually sat in tears right now (my own fault) I’m having such a hard time with my boy lately and just realising that things will never change for him 😭 We are in 2024 and people still think this s is okay. Everyone in comments making excuses. There is no fing excuse for the racism or the disability slur he has just repeated multiple times, whilst discussing children! Or the sh baiting 😡
Ah s, missed this. 💔 We cannot change the fs around us, but we can help raise the new generations to be better than those we know. 🫶🫶🫶

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
The vicious cycle is about to commence. This Zac incident is the everything that I’ve seen before in a different font and it’s so tiring… lives are going to be run, outrage from the MASSES! We’re going to stand together as a “community” for 5 minutes… but then in 5 working days, Zac is going to be back on live acting like nothing happened and Angie’s drinking problems is going to return to the forefront of everyone’s mind. This is the harsh reality and NO ONE can say this is not the cycle. My only question is what is actually going to happen? I’m just as tired as the next person.
fal mate, coz apparently you can get s faced say/do what you want and blame your MH

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
My poor 8 year old can’t even manage a full day at school because he is still in mainstream and jumped up fs like this think it’s okay to sit throwing a word like this around! Something which I fight so hard for him to never be called! I’m so fing angry
I'm so sorry I feel the exact same for my daughter who has autism I have fought about this on this app for months

It's one of the reasons I stopped interacting with the creator fs that allowed EQ onto their platforms or love her after she used those slurs so freely

As mother's we have to fight.to protect our baby's from the world and these derogatory words being used to them

You can't explain the pain hurt and anger that comes with people using these disability slurs so easily, do you zac do your excuses do every part of you

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The vicious cycle is about to commence. This Zac incident is the everything that I’ve seen before in a different font and it’s so tiring… lives are going to be run, outrage from the MASSES! We’re going to stand together as a “community” for 5 minutes… but then in 5 working days, Zac is going to be back on live acting like nothing happened and Angie’s drinking problems is going to return to the forefront of everyone’s mind. This is the harsh reality and NO ONE can say this is not the cycle. My only question is what is actually going to happen? I’m just as tired as the next person.
To be honest there's hardly anyone who held lives about pervious racism on the app I'd want to hear from anyway. Your lives were conducting in a way where there was zero tolerance, other than that? The racists were forgiven and befriended.

It is weird behaviour why would you put someone's new born as your green screen

Shock alex around kids making inappropriate jokes I hope to god his devices get checked
It's the weirdest s ever he has gained a new obsession over this p diddy stuff but then I remember that Alex surfs the dark web I don't care whether anyone says it's not bad or not he's peado obsession and references are inline with him being a total wrong un himself