Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies zen gimmick lasted 13 hours.

Shes back to hoovering up the clout from everything.

Nat Geo Good Job GIF by National Geographic TV

"Cammmmmooooonnn Lynz" 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can’t lie I’m pretty upset and disappointed. I was one of the few that liked Zak, appreciated his support and stance against the racism. Feels silly being upset but lesson learnt. Always takes me a bit longer than most to see people for who they truly are 😞
Don’t feel silly, it’s upset me too darling and so many others too 🫂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Can I just say that Zac didn’t get a platform just because of the Miss Red drama. He had quite a big platform even before he started doing his begging lives. He used to do those skits in the cafe he worked. He kind of got more of a following after trying to visit CLA when she was sectioned because EQ was kinda exploiting CLA for views at the time. And he was also spouting out all the time that he hated begging and that he would never do it! 😂 Not a fan of any of them btw. Just mentioning because Alicia said something along those lines. xx

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can I just say that Zac didn’t get a platform just because of the Miss Red drama. He had quite a big platform even before he started doing his begging lives. He used to do those skits in the cafe he worked. He kind of got more of a following after trying to visit CLA when she was sectioned because EQ was kinda exploiting CLA for views at the time. And he was also spouting out all the time that he hated begging and that he would never do it! 😂 Not a fan of any of them btw. Just mentioning because Alicia said something along those lines. xx

Yea I followed him from cafe days, he had a massive platform then, his skits were all over lad bible etc, so no miss red didn’t give him s!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yea I followed him from cafe days, he had a massive platform then, his skits were all over lad bible etc, so no miss red didn’t give him s!
Yeah I remember him doing the videos about his boss and his neighbour. He was growing big then so why are people thinking Miss Red gave him a platform

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yeah I remember him doing the videos about his boss and his neighbour. He was growing big then so why are people thinking Miss Red gave him a platform

God knows 🤷‍♀️ he had a bigger following than most even then, lost his main with biggest following and built it back up. I’m genuinely sad at the way he’s turned recently.