Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Am I the only person in here who doesn't own any PLouise products?
Lonely Emma Pillsbury GIF
I only heard about this plouise from the chat in here 😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I need Judas to give me a reality slap! I can’t help it but I feel sorry for him. It’s to my detriment sometimes that I feel for and try to help people that might just be deep down bad inside 😢 he cannot claim he said it on purpose because he at first didn’t know he was live, is this the real you Zak?

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm watching a blurry eyed Zac who can't bring himself to check the FYP and is claiming he sold his soul to the devil. Says hes made £25k in 3 months buts it come at a huge personal cost.

He's managing to paint himself the victim the comments are full of support.

Claims he's going to be taking a break from the app.

'I said it deliberately because I'm self destructive and wanted to self sabotage' 🤥

Vote Youth GIF by Us Kids Film

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't even want to watch him, didn't watch him before and won't watch him sit and make excuses for his sty behaviour. Nothing , not one excuse will even go far enough to even mend the hurt you've placed on others. Maybe you and Luna are suited together, both me me me.

Just a day of taking no accountability with sobs stories, get the do out of you here you absolute t.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm watching a blurry eyed Zac who can't bring himself to check the FYP and is claiming he sold his soul to the devil. Says hes made £25k in 3 months buts it come at a huge personal cost.

'I said it deliberately because I'm self destructive and wanted to self sabotage' 🤥

Vote Youth GIF by Us Kids Film
He has been reading in here we have been saying for ages TikTok is the devils work, ie the begging, no morals etc