Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'm in rush this morning but..

SELF DESTRUCTION?? PHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA what a fing idiot. Oh I only care about "my community" what a fing t... Still manipulating his viewers and getting away with being racist.

Such bullshit ain't it. He's taken plenty of breaks from the app but expects everyone to believe he had a 'self destruct moment' because he's having a burnout - he needs to pull the other one. 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What a surprise that Zac actually admitted he said it. He still hasn’t admitted he lied about how he’s going to be on a British soap.

This apology is weird. He’s basically only allowing people to be offended if they follow him, anyone stating disappointment is a troll and stating it’s not his real character when he literally defended the use of one of the words with coherent thought. I’m sure a few of us here have experienced mental breakdowns , I fing have. I sure as hell didn’t start using slurs that never other times drop out of my mouth. When you’re drunk, you are still you. It may be heightened but you’re still you. He definitely drops the N word and other slurs in private. All the while he’s been daily going at Pearl for using a racist slur.

If this is ok, because he’s got mental health issues, then everything Angie does is ok. Hope everyone holds everyone to the same standards. He’s a fing rat and he doesn’t deserve a platform. Boohoo Zac, racist, ableist t. Get off the app and watch Roots, see if you will still drop the N word so casually then.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm in rush this morning but..

SELF DESTRUCTION?? PHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA what a fing idiot. Oh I only care about "my community" what a fing t... Still manipulating his viewers and getting away with being racist.
Yes, Angie set up that defence ready for him last night. She always makes an argument ready for them, before they even come on to face the consequences. And yet again, her defence has been used. In fairness, she’s had that much practise. Lucky she didn’t tell him to use her golden “I didn’t know what that word meant” defence

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Zac wants to know how we would address it 😭 assuming that we would actually ever get ourselves in this position. For one, he can’t be going at people upset by his words and state he’s sorry for using the words. Is he ok? He is facing the same consequences he’s given others for the same actions. Can he not see the hypocrisy?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Zac wants to know what we would do in his position. I can honestly say no matter how drunk, its never ever popped into my head to be racist. So can't help you there Zac. Just don't be racist.

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I honestly do not care what Zac’s going through right now because it’s irrelevant. Blurting out racist slurs isn’t a symptom of being an addict or having MH. Many of us suffer or know someone who does and I bet saying the N word doesn’t fall freely from the mouth when in crisis.

It’s sad that now we’re gonna have weeks and weeks of the black community either being used as a pawn (Alex has already started with his “there’s levels to racism” bullshit) or gaslit to do. I hope they protect their mental health and only join lives they feel respected in. Miss Red, Pearl, etc don’t deserve to profit off the back of the black communities voices when they’ve been racist themselves.