Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I honestly do not care what Zac’s going through right now because it’s irrelevant. Blurting out racist slurs isn’t a symptom of being an addict or having MH. Many of us suffer or know someone who does and I bet saying the N word doesn’t fall freely from the mouth when in crisis.

It’s sad that now we’re gonna have weeks and weeks of the black community either being used as a pawn (Alex has already started with his “there’s levels to racism” bullshit) or gaslit to do. I hope they protect their mental health and only join lives they feel respected in. Miss Red, Pearl, etc don’t deserve to profit off the back of the black communities voices when they’ve been racist themselves.
👏👏👏

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Forget Danny Devito GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
No, I’m new here. Where can I find the toilet? Busting for a piss

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It’s ok, I followed the smell and found it already. She is currently passed out with the heater and fan on whilst watching TikTok’s people have posted of her being rotten. I found a dry spot under some take away wrappers.

That reminds me, I know an alcoholic that pisses into bottles when drunk instead of going to the toilet and I’ve been seriously thinking that Angie looks like she’s getting to that state. Do you think it’s not her cat pissing on her carpet? It’s actually her?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
It’s ok, I followed the smell and found it already. She is currently passed out with the heater and fan on whilst watching TikTok’s people have posted of her being rotten. I found a dry spot under some take away wrappers.

That reminds me, I know an alcoholic that pisses into bottles when drunk instead of going to the toilet and I’ve been seriously thinking that Angie looks like she’s getting to that state. Do you think it’s not her cat pissing on her carpet? It’s actually her?
She’s definitely the one pissing in the wardrobe

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Yeah , same with the wardrobe, she's actually going into it and pissing in her handbags 🤢

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Pearl is a racist there’s no getting away from that. She saw a black woman and called her an orangutan. She’s of a generation where they mocked black people by calling them primates, she knows the connotations. A bunch of white people in Alex’s debating which word is worse when they’ll never be called either is mad.